Pre-Season Wrap Up & 2010 Preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Without the exact question he is answering that also is misleading. If they were asking this offseason it's obvious a flat joke answer... if JA is just refering to lately, seee. Pace who does count, then a 1st round pick, 2 resignings a few years back now but decent deals of Garza and Kruetz then the Omiyale FA signing.

Last year Vikings had a rookie 2nd? rounder and second year mid rounder start so I'd believe that part.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
Without the exact question he is answering that also is misleading. If they were asking this offseason it's obvious a flat joke answer... if JA is just refering to lately, seee. Pace who does count, then a 1st round pick, 2 resignings a few years back now but decent deals of Garza and Kruetz then the Omiyale FA signing.

Last year Vikings had a rookie 2nd? rounder and second year mid rounder start so I'd believe that part.

More Chicago teams w/ a high payroll & non-successful records?

Lefty

Liked Posts:

Maybe he was talking about recent history more so than he was just this season, that seems likely. But that still doesn't change the fact that this is typical Bears Front Office bullshit. "Well, we spent the money, so what do you want from us?" Gimme a break. Spending money on Orlando Pace and making Frank fucking Omiyale the highest paid lineman on your squad is just flat out laughable, but here is Angelo being an arrogant prick. I hate this organization. Can we put Virginia on a stroke watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.