RT: Rashaad Coward

Reserves: Lachavious Simmons, Badara Traore and Dieter Eiselen

What I would do is:

LT: Alex Bars
LG: Arlington Hambright
C: Dieter Eiselen
RG: Germain Ifedi
RT: Rashaad Coward

"Sit one of your last 2 starting OL?", you snark? Leno?... hell yes. Frankly, I think he's a team cancer. Might as well get players out there that are going to give top effort, play correct technique, and tell the team players who don't, won't play. Plus, I'd be pissed if (unless he 180's) he wasn't cut after this year... so why not see what our other younger players can do with a few games... see if we need to sign a FA now, see if we need to daft OL next year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Don't think lenos issue is effort man.

He's just washed up. He had a few good years, now the guy seems to have lost any athletic ability he had. Thats a death sentence for a finesse LT. He had average athleticism, now he has none. He also has zero power, so you can't play him at RT.

Guys basically a clownshow, but he still tries. I'm 100% confident he tries, he just sucks.

I'm intrigued by what arlington can do, tho. Hopefully it's better than what coward was putting forward at LG.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Hicks becomes a 60-minute man, starts at LG AND DL, and pancakes two titans at the same time every snap

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
ifedi has been cleared so he'll be RG as for the rest of the oline, it will be comprised of UDFA's and 7th rd picks

Liked Posts:
Titans DL is just as pathetic honestly, they’ll probably muster up avg day in

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Didn’t we say the same thing about Spain

i wasnt a big fan of spain but wisnewski has ties to pederson and reid whereas spain only had ties to castillo...i'd be really suprised if bears didnt go after wisnewski given their current situation

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
i wasnt a big fan of spain but wisnewski has ties to pederson and reid whereas spain only had ties to castillo...i'd be really suprised if bears didnt go after wisnewski given their current situation
Also isn’t Wisnewski hurt?? Obviously he would still be an improvement but that’s probably why he’s available

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Also isn’t Wisnewski hurt?? Obviously he would still be an improvement but that’s probably why he’s available

they traded for a LB, wisnewski has been practicing so he's not hurt...maybe he's got little in the tank, still better than the hot garbage the bears gonna be trotting out tomorrow

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
they traded for a LB, wisnewski has been practicing so he's not hurt...maybe he's got little in the tank, still better than the hot garbage the bears gonna be trotting out tomorrow
Hopefully he makes it to us in the waiver wire

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
All these injuries to the line and leno is the one who remains. They say the best quality is availability......I don’t know about that