Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah wtf?

Livewire

Liked Posts:
To sum it up... offensive line can't block in pre season and they wont be able to block in regular season...

Our secondary is a joke...

Can't run the ball or pass the ball without an offensive line so the offense is in for a long season.

Our defense cannot cover anyone, the soft cover 2 scheme has been a joke on this team for a couple years now and it looks like nothing has changed.

7-9... maybe 8-8 this year.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
To sum it up... offensive line can't block in pre season and they wont be able to block in regular season...

Can't run the ball or pass the ball without an offensive line so the offense is in for a long season.

Our defense cannot cover anyone, the soft cover 2 scheme has been a joke on this team for a couple years now and it looks like nothing has changed.

Basically. But I'll go into depth & give a final prediction. Also, my take on some of the cuts.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:

Right

Dead Wrong, we have very good young receivers

We could have a good running game this year but it will be totally on the RBs

Good Point

Your writing doesn't match you wins, you 7 or 8 wins you write like maybe 3 or 4

Livewire

Liked Posts:

Your writing doesn't match you wins, you 7 or 8 wins you write like maybe 3 or 4
What the hell does our "very good young receivers" have to do with our secondary? Do you even watch football?

Also " very good young receivers." What the hell are you watching. We have a pretty good young player in Knox, who is far from elite but has a lot of upside. DA has not proven anything yet in the NFL, he makes the occasional great catch but is not close to consistent. Sure Hester is fast but he is the worst #1 route runner in the NFL.

Also our running game being on the RBs? Im sure Forte agrees that even if he is getting touched in the back field every play it is on him to get the running game going. Ask Thomas Jones what he thinks of those pointless offensive lines... I mean he did have 1400 yards last year behind one of the best lines in football, think he would have done that behind our joke of an offensive line.

You sir are full of FAIL!!!

Dustin I look forward to your article, they are always spot on and informative.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the hell does our "very good young receivers" have to do with our secondary? Do you even watch football?

Also " very good young receivers." What the hell are you watching. We have a pretty good young player in Knox, who is far from elite but has a lot of upside. DA has not proven anything yet in the NFL, he makes the occasional great catch but is not close to consistent. Sure Hester is fast but he is the worst #1 route runner in the NFL.

Also our running game being on the RBs? Im sure Forte agrees that even if he is getting touched in the back field every play it is on him to get the running game going. Ask Thomas Jones what he thinks of those pointless offensive lines... I mean he did have 1400 yards last year behind one of the best lines in football, think he would have done that behind our joke of an offensive line.

Thanks dude. Writing it tomorrow afternoon/evening.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
It's not a guarantee all seen in the preseason especially on D. Peppers even laughed at the questions of trying during preseason.. if he is on to start the season the line will look much stronger than those think.

Last edited:

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we stay healthy for the most part I think we will surprise alot of people and get at least 10 wins.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:

First off don't get you panties in an out bunch, if you can't take someone disagreeing with when you when your wrong then don't post.

I take it you one of those that think if we don't have a so called #1 WR all our whole core is worthless. There are teams that have #1 WR that can't win and teams that do, there are teams that have no #1 WR that win all the time. A #1 WR doesn't make nor would it make this team a winner. First you need a line that can hold the defense and then your QB has to think before he acts. We could have a #1 WR but if the QB doesn't have the time to get it to him what the hell good is he, zero

Lastly I played behind what I would easily call a very bad Offensive Line in Green Bay so don't try to tell me what Forte needs to do. I don't care how bad the line is you still have to make the cuts and moves to get up field and Forte didn't do a great deal of that last year. So the running game is on him as much as it is the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.