Press Conference at 10

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
So was Foles an output of this collaborative and strategic effort Pace is talking about?? If so, it's one big pathetic result so far.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
QB talk elephant in room. Where do you stand with that, Ryan? We know we need better QB play. What does that entail? Who the fuck knows, I moved up to draft the weakest of 3 QB candidates. Let's talk about Montgomery or Mooney.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Where’s Tom Coughlin when you need him. He’d strangle all of these a-holes before getting on the podium with any of them.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Am I missing something on the contract question, or is that easily google-able information? Because google gives me an answer at the top of the page when I google "Ryan PAce contract" and "Matt NAgy contract".
It was just Phillips being obstinate and confrontational.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Why bother to ask a QB question. They aren’t going to answer.
Actually pace just stumbled over selecting a qb and mccaskey said something about the draft in relation to a qb. Sounds to me like they plan on trading up if possible.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh God he's talking about Kmet. All this time i thought da bears was pace when it really was Ms. Adows.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
If this doesn't work out for Pace and Nagy, they can go take their act on the road and be business consultants with this collaborative, teamwork and vision bullshit. It's so much business-lingo filled with buzz words... it's painful to listen to.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Damn I think I just bought another house from Nagy.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fucking ay, Dan Wiederer is Q&A cocaine .

Ryan Pace keeps telling people "Good to see you". The act isnt working on the media anymore, dipshit. Its open season.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
These clowns actually think an intelligent person is buying their bull crap, lol, what a joke.
Jokes on you. There are people like @msadows sitting around in their 20year old lovable loser T-shirt’s finger fucking a bag of Cheetos and saying dumb shit on message boards

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
If this doesn't work out for Pace and Nagy, they can go take their act on the road and be business consultants with this collaborative, teamwork and vision bullshit. It's so much business-lingo filled with buzz words... it's painful to listen to.
Prestige worldwide. Maybe make a video on a boat