Press Conference at 10

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
I remember feeling so hopeless for Smith's last season.

But his is a new low.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't get the feeling that Pace/Nagy want to bring back Trubisky. Anyone else feel that?
Oh they’re drafting a QB. 100%. I don’t think this is a must win season either. They’re all in on drafting a QB and convinced George to give them a couple years to develop him. That’s my take.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Lmao .....a lot of teams would not have made it out of a 6 game losing streak ....stfu

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The Bears didn't come out of that six game losing streak. That's a myth. They backed into the playoffs because Arizona had a legendary choke the last two weeks of the season then got beat so bad at the Superdome that they really can barely claim to even have participated in the postseason.

Had the Bears beaten the Packers week seventeen I could maybe come around to the idea that the Bears meaningfully grew in the last third of the season. But they didn't. In a game that was meaningless to Green Bay yet meant everything to the Bears they got ran out of the building.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
What the Bears need is a change in mentality among the ownership. They have to change what they fundamentally value in a GM, a coach, and players. Because, it is obvious to tell that they have the wrong loser mentality now. They value moral victories and team unity. That and secrecy. But they have no idea what types of coaches and players are needed to be a perennial contender year after year. No fucking clue whatsoever.

Unfortunately, the Bears will always sell tickets. Doesn't matter if they become the Lions or Browns of the past. To many rich people in Chicago willing to buy tickets in the 100 level for 5 times face value. And they don't give a shit about the games either. They care about the status of being able to buy those seats. The Bears will ALWAYS be profitable as long as the city is still standing. The only way for the Bears to change is within their own self evaluation. Simple as that.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy and that sports coat...LOL. Couple that with his restless leg syndrome. Holy shit, this guy is our coach?

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
Anyone else have a job where they can be mediocre at best for 6 years or is that just Ryan Pace?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh they’re drafting a QB. 100%. I don’t think this is a must win season either. They’re all in on drafting a QB and convinced George to give them a couple years to develop him. That’s my take.
I think that's the correct take from what I've heard

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
4 guys who are faking it until the make it and they're arent making it.