Press Conference at 10

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Oh they’re drafting a QB. 100%. I don’t think this is a must win season either. They’re all in on drafting a QB and convinced George to give them a couple years to develop him. That’s my take.
I'm scared that the dodging of contract details and the clearly lack of any better ideas from Ted and George that it may be pointing to that. We may be stuck with Pace and Nagy. If they allow Pace to mortgage more future draft capital, they may just get stuck with him as it will be a future GM role no one will want.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
No one has to care. Just telling you that your opinions are awful.
I want to be very clear that I have such a pitiful opinion of you as a person that your angst and disagreement with me is a strong form of validation. If you start agreeing with me, or even being cordial, I will start to seriously consider what I'm writing and the mentality behind those thoughts.

I'm being one hundred percent serious here. The only value your opinion has to me is its service in proving a negative. Remember that.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL drawing up different combos but Coward was a starter for 10 weeks

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Foles wasnt a mistake . We brought in a someone who had no offseason and then couldn't protect him and had no running game and you are gonna blame the QB for that
Outside of what you said which can be taken as valid points, Foles... the one who is said to have excellent decision making skills to turn this offense around, made the same bullshit mistake Trubisky did over and over again. He was a lame duck despite the issues you bring up.

Pagano and the D sucked.
Nagy, the O-Line, play calling, and BOTH QBs sucked.

It was all horrible. They all sucked.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Brad Biggs giving me those John Goodman in Cloverfield Lane vibes.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I want to be very clear that I have such a pitiful opinion of you as a person that your angst and disagreement with me is a strong form of validation. If you start agreeing with me, or even being cordial, I will start to seriously consider what I'm writing and the mentality behind those thoughts.

I'm being one hundred percent serious here. The only value your opinion has to me is its service in proving a negative. Remember that.
I stopped reading there.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I'm scared that the dodging of contract details and the clearly lack of any better ideas from Ted and George that it may be pointing to that. We may be stuck with Pace and Nagy. If they allow Pace to mortgage more future draft capital, they may just get stuck with him as it will be a future GM role no one will want.
Media should ask pace and Nagy the details of their contracts since Ted wouldn't answer

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Sweet lecture bro

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Arob isn't back this offense will be a disaster of Terry Shea proportions

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No, you didn't. But whatever lie you have to tell us and yourself.

Have a nice day.
imagine thinking i have to lie to myself about reading some random dumbasses comment.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tag Arob? Can't tell you. Re-sign Mitch? Can't tell you. Everything on table.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No, we dont know how you feel about Allen. He's been your best player the past few years and you didn't pay him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
OMG did Pace just say he NEEDS to add more talent to the defense?