Pro Bowl rosters...Excellent work Pace!

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Only two Bears...Mack and Patterson. Neither drafted by Pace...
Just a thought for the many defenders of Mr "I find diamonds in the rough in the later rounds" Pace.
He's ruining our franchise. As simple as that.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
big whoop. Pro bowl is a gimmick and need to be removed altogether from the nfl schedule
Exactly....it’s a popularity contest.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would have to say there are multiple teams that have players that they didn’t draft who are in the playoffs.
Chiefs, Bills Buccaneers, Rams, Steelers, Ravens, Cardinals.....just a couple off my head

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
In before a certain Pace supporter backtracks on how only pro-bowlers drafted matters when evaluating a GM.

R.Smith didn't make the pro bowl this year. Did you watch him play? Do you think he played well enough to make the pro bowl? Nuff said.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
R.Smith didn't make the pro bowl this year. Did you watch him play? Do you think he played well enough to make the pro bowl? Nuff said.
I wasn't talking about you.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
He was not better than Bobby Wagner and Fred Warner this year.
Literally more wrong than anything spoken of, the last couple of days(because no one actually debates in these forums). Passer rating against way better than both of them, has 18 tfls 2 int 1 ff that's more than both players combined he has 1 more tackle than bobby and 11 more than fred smith blitzed 1/3rd of the time bobby did and has equivalent pressures and more sacks less missed tackles didn't allow a touchdown in two seasons fred and wagner have. Way less yards allowed in coverage with about the same targets.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
True. But a player is not worth the same value for say trade purposes according to pro bowler status or not.
I wouldn’t go that far.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Literally more wrong than anything spoken of, the last couple of days(because no one actually debates in these forums). Passer rating against way better than both of them, has 18 tfls 2 int 1 ff that's more than both players combined he has 1 more tackle than bobby and 11 more than fred smith blitzed 1/3rd of the time bobby did and has equivalent pressures and more sacks less missed tackles didn't allow a touchdown in two seasons fred and wagner have. Way less yards allowed in coverage with about the same targets.
Statistics are a crutch for people who never watch the games. Warner and Wagner were both monsters this year, they are all over the field. Roquan Smith has very bad streaks of play that people just seem to gloss over.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Statistics are a crutch for people who never watch the games. Warner and Wagner were both monsters this year, they are all over the field. Roquan Smith has very bad streaks of play that people just seem to gloss over.
Even if you wanna say that it's still a damn popularity contest. There's no way those guys were better then Lavonte David or Devin White.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Even if you wanna say that it's still a damn popularity contest. There's no way those guys were better then Lavonte David or Devin White.
Well Lavonte David really plays a different position than Roquan Smith, Devin White, Bobby Wagner and Fred Warner. The Pro Bowl doesn't really see it that way and instead has him competing with Khalil Mack and Jason Pierre-Paul instead. Its ass-backwards, I agree there's just zero reason to ever really take it seriously.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I do think it’s kinda funny how we as fans don’t give a shit about pro bowls but NFL teams and players have millions of dollars in bonuses tied up in the PB.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Roquan Smith is really the only pro bowl talent he's drafted. He sucks (Pace). Roquan was an under hand pitch right down the middle though.. but then again so was Watson.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He was not better than Bobby Wagner and Fred Warner this year.

Ummmmmm yes he was:

B.Wagner--138 tackles, 7 TFL, 11 QB hits
F.Warner--125 tackles, 5 TFL, 7 QB hits
R.Smith--139 tackles, 18 TFL, 6 QB hits.