Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 37m37 minutes ago
Ron Jaworski thinks the Bucs are taking Marcus Mariota with the top pick http://bit.ly/1EtLJ4c

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
An interesting late rd prospect to keep an eye on.

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 9h9 hours ago
Rasheed Williams from Alfred State is the only prospect to made me think of Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl & Ricky's film from "Boyz in the Hood".

I could spend the next hour just tweeting about how outlandish this kid's talent is. He's a 6'1 - 215 Reggie Bush. Gale Sayers type moves.

Let me go ahead & say it for you, "yeah, but he played at Alfred State". Those type of moves are universal. Silly, sick, stupid moves!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
An interesting late rd prospect to keep an eye on.

Rasheed Williams from Alfred State is the only prospect to made me think of Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl & Ricky's film from "Boyz in the Hood".

I could spend the next hour just tweeting about how outlandish this kid's talent is. He's a 6'1 - 215 Reggie Bush. Gale Sayers type moves.

Let me go ahead & say it for you, "yeah, but he played at Alfred State". Those type of moves are universal. Silly, sick, stupid moves!

I looked up Rasheed Williams and he is not even listed on CBS Sportsline's Prospect Rankings which has almost 1,000 people on it. WTF

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
What a lot of people are forgetting is that it's not D.Snyder making the calls anymore and they now have a legit GM in McCloughan making the decisions now.

You are certainly free to believe that the NFL's most meddlesome owner has changed his stripes.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Mario Edwards - DL - Seminoles

FSU EDGE/DL Mario Edwards Jr. is scheduled to visit the Cowboys and Bears, according to Aaron Wilson.

CBS Sports' Jason la Canfora added he has a hard time seeing the Nole make it out of the top twenty picks. That is surprising. "Speaking to an AFC College Scouting Director about Edwards, Jr. at a workout, he raved about his athleticism & movement skills for his size," Bucky Brooks tweeted. Edwards was not good for FSU last year, but dropped around 20 lbs since the season. It would purely be an "upside" selection.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Is the bolded about Wilson? Do you ever get tired of being wrong? He played plenty last year and looked terrible.
By the time Wilson came back in late Nov the Bears were a offensive mess.

Wilson and Jeffery both 25 and under, both 6-3 and can run was a huge reason why Marshall was traded for dirt cheap. You dont let a player of Marshall caliber just walk because he mouths off or has a few nagging injuries.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Wilson hasn't proven Dick in the NFL period. Couldn't catch a cold last year. Marshall being released had nothing to do with him.

'Cooper ain't beating out Wilson'.

Most ridiculous shit I've heard on here in some time. Besides your other gems which can be hard to top but you manage from time to time.

Ra's al Ghul

Stuck in the Lazarus Pit
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;kFX9NiudhU8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFX9NiudhU8[/video]

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m1 minute ago
Per league source, UCF WR Breshad Perriman visited the Bears on Monday.

Greg Gabriel ‏@greggabe 9m9 minutes ago
@bears_insider - Perriman is the closest receiver in style to Dez Bryant in this draft. Very similar traits

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m1 minute ago
Per league source, UCF WR Breshad Perriman visited the Bears on Monday.

Greg Gabriel ‏@greggabe 9m9 minutes ago
@bears_insider - Perriman is the closest receiver in style to Dez Bryant in this draft. Very similar traits

Scary but über talented.

You cannot teach 6'2" 215 and 4.25

Liked Posts:
Very interesting to me that they seem to be doing their due-diligence on all the top WR in the class. Tells me they plan to grab one early.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Very interesting to me that they seem to be doing their due-diligence on all the top WR in the class. Tells me they plan to grab one early.

Agree and all have good speed that will compliment Jeffery well on the other side. Great WR draft class.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Breshad Perriman has the highest bust probability of all the 1st round receivers IMO. He seems to have stiff hips and slower feet so route running may never be great.

I dont understand the Bryant comparison at all.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:

Very deep class for WR once again. Past few years the WR crop has been loaded. I personally hope they grab one of the top edge guys in the first as there should be some stud WRs available at the top of the second.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
No you cannot. I imagine he would be in play if we trade down a few spots.

Jason Goff on the Score this morning said his Bear contact told him they are talking to the teams (Saints and Browns) that have multiple first round picks about a trade down. He mentioned Dupree as a possible target. If they traded with the Browns and took Dupree there's a chance Perriman could be there at 19. I'm sure they would consider the Dolphins too, if the price was right. This draft should be interesting for sure.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Scary but über talented.

You cannot teach 6'2" 215 and 4.25

Everybody faps to 40 times but we see this every damn year.... guy runs a super fast 40 and busts big time in the NFL.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
By the time Wilson came back in late Nov the Bears were a offensive mess.

Wilson and Jeffery both 25 and under, both 6-3 and can run was a huge reason why Marshall was traded for dirt cheap. You dont let a player of Marshall caliber just walk because he mouths off or has a few nagging injuries.

Stephen Hill is 6'4, ran a 4.3 40, and is under 25. That doesn't make him good at football. Also, we didn't let Marshall walk, we traded him. We did so because he was a problem, not because Wilson is such a stud.