QB1 Season 2 starring Justin Fields

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I've been looking for this shit for a minute. It's a Netflix show, but Netflix pulled season 1 and 2 for some reason, and only has the 3rd season. When I finally found it, I figured I'd share it with my fellow Bears fan meatballs.

***DISCLAIMER***

I use an ad blocker, so I don't see any ads on this site. If you're a boomer using Internet Explorer 3.0 or fuckin' Netscape Navigator and don't know what an ad blocker is, this site may contain ads. So don't blame me if you get spammed with them, and accidently add 5 new toolbars to your browser like a dummy.

With that being said, here is the link:

I watched episode 1, so I know at least that episode works. I haven't verified the rest. Enjoy.

Also, I don't know what the rules are about linking shit like this, so feel free to delete this thread if this is not cool. Or remove the link and people can PM me at their own peril for the link. I just want you motherfuckers to watch this shit, because I know some of you have been looking for it.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never realized how much of a boomer my mom was until she bought an Apple MacBook Pro.

Jesus.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I never realized how much of a boomer my mom was until she bought an Apple MacBook Pro.

Jesus.
I know you're not being entirely serious here.

PC users are 22% more likely to be between the ages of 35-49 while Mac users are 22% more likely to be between the ages of 18-34

Personally, I dislike Macs but prefer portable IOS to Android.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Imagine using a poverty web browser like Internet Explorer.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

PC users are 22% more likely to be between the ages of 35-49 while Mac users are 22% more likely to be between the ages of 18-34

I'm saying she bought a computer she has no idea how to use.

And did you really bust out statistics for a CLEARLY anecdotal story?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm saying she bought a computer she has no idea how to use.

And did you really bust out statistics for a CLEARLY anecdotal story?
Addressed and just commenting or are you the only one that can tangent? By the way, I'm a senior and sort out networks and media server issues for 30 year olds all the time. Knew jack about it a decade ago.

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jesus.
My mom used to think when she deleted a Facebook picture on her wall that it erased it on her phone.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Jesus.
My dad still uses a flip phone and will until they stop making them. He wants nothing to do with a smart phone. My parents have a computer but only my mom uses it. My dad wants nothing to do with computer technology. He's old school and stuck in his ways.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My dad still uses a flip phone and will until they stop making them. He wants nothing to do with a smart phone. My parents have a computer but only my mom uses it. My dad wants nothing to do with computer technology. He's old school and stuck in his ways.
My dad did most of the computer stuff and he was below average at best. Now that he's gone, I'm teaching my mom. I had to convince her she cannot continue going thru life not knowing how to do computer basics.

Trying to explain the cloud to them...yikes.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

My job sent me a Mac...I've used both. Doesn't bother me either way, but my home computer will always be a PC...I require too much control

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My job sent me a Mac...I've used both. Doesn't bother me either way, but my home computer will always be a PC...I require too much control
I much prefer manually mapping network drives etc. Much prefer local backup to sending things to the cloud.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It's a good show. Season 1 with Tate Martell, Jake Fromm and Tayvon Bowers is on YouTube. Complex.com should have season 2.

Martell sucks in season 1.

Fields and Sam Hartman are very likeable in Season 2. Kinda feel bad for Re-Al in S2 as his backup is current Clemson QB DJ Uiagalelei.

If you make it to season 3, Spencer Rattler is so damn cocky and annoying. The Kentucky QB is blah. But the easy one to root for is Lance Legendre

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just watched these. Pretty well done show TBH. Not a big fan of Re-Al, as he seems childish & cocky, but his Dad is a bit overbearing and everybody seems to always tell him how great he is. *interesting side note that Re-Al's Mom was a track star and busted on bitches as Blaze in the original American Gladiators.

Fields also heard that but his family, friends, and community supports kept him in check for the most part. He's much more humble and was the first to jump on the sword and take full credit for a loss where he lost 2 fumbles. Cool to see the kid having some fun too

Well worth the watch if you're missing football and want to relive the old HS glory days, although these teams are big time vs. our HS experiences.

I can also feel JF's pain with the broken finger. I busted mine diving into 3rd with a similar spiral fracture but he only needed 2 pins to my 4 and his healed straight. Mine was right at the base of the joint and shredded. He took it well it seemed.

Since you're all talking tech for much of this thread, I'll add how it's nice to cast this to the TV w/ Chromecast.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's a good show. Season 1 with Tate Martell, Jake Fromm and Tayvon Bowers is on YouTube. Complex.com should have season 2.

Martell sucks in season 1.

Fields and Sam Hartman are very likeable in Season 2. Kinda feel bad for Re-Al in S2 as his backup is current Clemson QB DJ Uiagalelei.

If you make it to season 3, Spencer Rattler is so damn cocky and annoying. The Kentucky QB is blah. But the easy one to root for is Lance Legendre

Rattler is such a douche. His backup was cool, though. Too bad that kid had to give up on football due to an existing heart condition.