Quade is pissed.

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quade's pitching management is god awful. I understand that he wants to gives his starters a chance to win but his leash is way too long.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quade's pitching management is god awful. I understand that he wants to gives his starters a chance to win but his leash is way too long.

Can't win if the hitters don't produce for you. Leaving your pitcher in to get a W is fine, if you can score some runs. Cubs have had many opportunities with men on and haven't capitalized. Quade needs to realize that and adjust his managing accordingly.

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't win if the hitters don't produce for you. Leaving your pitcher in to get a W is fine, if you can score some runs. Cubs have had many opportunities with men on and haven't capitalized. Quade needs to realize that and adjust his managing accordingly.

Not when you leave him to get tallied for 6 runs like last night. I didn't understand that at all.

EDIT: I agree with it when your guy is pitching well and just not getting run support but sometimes he leaves em out there too long.

Last edited:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not when you leave him to get tallied for 6 runs like last night. I didn't understand that at all.

EDIT: I agree with it when your guy is pitching well and just not getting run support but sometimes he leaves em out there too long.

I agree. I saw Dempster get shelled against San Diego and Zambrano last night. That can't happen if you want to win games. There's no excuse for that as a big league manager.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The guy isn't a major league manager.

Didn't take long for people to realize he sucks.

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. I saw Dempster get shelled against San Diego and Zambrano last night. That can't happen if you want to win games. There's no excuse for that as a big league manager.

Especially when his bullpen has been effective for the most part.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bullpen has been a big strength for the Cubs. Quade's gotta make good use out of it.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Quade blows...

My bro-in-law sent me a txt today that said, "I didn't know which team Dusty was managing last night."

Unfortunately, Dusty does a better job managing his pitchers than Quade does...and that's just piss-terrible.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quade blows...

My bro-in-law sent me a txt today that said, "I didn't know which team Dusty was managing last night."

Unfortunately, Dusty does a better job managing his pitchers than Quade does...and that's just piss-terrible.

I would throw things at the TV when Dusty was here. Now if I still watched the Cubs like I did then...I'd be doing the same. Hard to watch.

Dan0mite

Liked Posts:
From Paul Sullivan.

Quade on Tuesday's loss from 7 unearned runs: "If we haven't hit rock bottom, we're pretty damn close."

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars