Question about Draft/ Strengh Of Schedule

Scooter27

Liked Posts:
if the Bears finish with let's say 4 wins, and they are tied with for the lowest win total in the league, are they awarded the 1st pick because of having the easier strength of schedule alone? (which they have this year)

Or are there other factors that come in to play before that?

Monster

Liked Posts:
if the Bears finish with let's say 4 wins, and they are tied with for the lowest win total in the league, are they awarded the 1st pick because of having the easier strength of schedule alone? (which they have this year)

Or are there other factors that come in to play before that?

I believe it goes to division record and then points scored. (Unless there is a head to head).
Or some shit like that.

Record
Head to head
Division record
Total points

I think, which is code for don't bet on it.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It's winning percentage followed by H2H followed by SOS. Easier SOS gets picked ahead of harder SOS. But it is the SOS after the games are played, not before the season starts. So we don't even know what that would be. After SOS, it is a coin flip.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
And if teams tie, and one gets the higher pick based on an easier SOS, the tied teams reverse the order in each subsequent round - i.e Team A picks before team B in Rounds 1, 3,5,7. Team B picks before Team A in Rounds 2,4,6.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Pretty it skips H2H and goes right to SOS. The bears have lost to teams that finished with the same record and still have picked behind them.

In other words, head to head holds no weight.