Question about Jarrod Uthoff Situation

bbaker

Liked Posts:
Could Jarrod Uthoff transfer to a top notch JUCO, spend 1 season there & then transfer wherever he wants? Could Wisconsin do anything about that?

Obviously it's not the most attractive option to go from UW to a JUCO, but if it means he could go play wherever he wants after a year, then he might want to look into it.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
He can do that if he really wants to go to a school. But that also burns a year of eligibility. I doubt he does that, i think with all of the negative press Wisc is getting, they will take a few of those schools off the cant transfer list. That or Uthoff will win his suspension and get all of the schools but the big ten ones removed from his restrictions.

If I had to bet he lands at Iowa St. Its his home state, it was his second choice, and its transfer U. But until ISU is removed from the restricted schools he cant go there.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Uthoff was a brilliant mind in school.

I don't see him transferring to Juco.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
Ya I definitely see him transferring to ISU (if the restrictions to non-big 10 schools are lifted). Bo Ryan is handling this horribly.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
"Andy Katz ‏ @ESPNAndyKatz

Wisconsin met with Jarrod Uthoff and has announced that all transfer restrictions have been lifted except for Big Ten schools."

Helllooo Iowa State.