Quick question

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
yeah thats what they were talking about.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
IMO, a good bench is consisted of players that can do things your starters can't. Until we know who's going to start, we can't build a bench.

In a worst case scenario, where we strike out, we will start the best player of the rest, and if someone progresses, they can earn the spot. I know I have seen NBA games, like 2k list contracts with a players role(Starter, 6th man, Role Player, Bench Warmer, Prospect) but in real life, you live by the rosters that win you the most games, or make the team the most money. The role itself is never set in stone. IE: LBJ is the top FA, and he might not play SF next year.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We know we already got a goof backup PF in Taj. He can come off the bench and play D and get some looks in the post. I would like a combo guard, a big body C and legit 3pt shooter. I think if you get LeBron and a PF, that bench can get it done. Lets bring back Ben Wallace. I think he made the Vet min with Det last season. Ill take some defense and rebounding on my bench.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
We know we already got a goof backup PF in Taj. He can come off the bench and play D and get some looks in the post. I would like a combo guard, a big body C and legit 3pt shooter. I think if you get LeBron and a PF, that bench can get it done. Lets bring back Ben Wallace. I think he made the Vet min with Det last season. Ill take some defense and rebounding on my bench.
1. Ben Wallace can still play defense?
2. Detroit wants to re-sign Wallace

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1)Yes
2)i didnt know that

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tell me if I'm overreacting.

"chrisbosh Just had dinner w @dwadeofficial. Great way to end day 1 of #freeagency although it feels like someone is missing...... http://say.ly/FrP2L8"

It's just a picture of D. Wade, both of their arms on an empty seat, and Bosh. The "someone that is missing" is LeBron, definitely. Should this be any indication of something, or am I overreacting? It's just awkward how he says that, although he already said he doesn't think it'd happen. (Him, Wade, and LeBron in Miami.)

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
This whole FA thing has me in knots too. We're probably just over reacting, but still. :(

Last edited:

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you guys are making something out of nothing.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you guys are making something out of nothing.

I wouldn't care if it didn't have the "I think someone is missing..." part to it. I've always stayed true to my opinion, but it's awkward is all.

methusala

Liked Posts:
I'm hoping Jack McClinton can make the team out of the summer league. Dude can shoot and would come real cheap.

Or if nothing else, he's a sentimental favorite.