Raiders working on Derek Carr extension

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I didn't understood why the Raiders would move him anyway. There was no obvious choice to replace him.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I didn't understood why the Raiders would move him anyway. There was no obvious choice to replace him.

His relationship with Gruden was in question.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Part of the 3 team trade that nets the Raiders Bears 2022 Conditional 2nd and Watson, the Bears Carr and the Texans Mariota, Raiders 1st, Bears 1st, tag and traded A Robinson

Last edited:

cosmodinardo

Liked Posts:
Gotcha. I didn't know that.

Lol Gruden is such an overrated little douchenozzle. He did nothing but bitch and complain about Carr since arriving there, and now he is signing him to an extension?

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Lol Gruden is such an overrated little douchenozzle. He did nothing but bitch and complain about Carr since arriving there, and now he is signing him to an extension?

Has he publicly complained about Carr? Or is this more rumor mill stuff? Just wondering. Btw-His reported 10-year 100 million dollar contract might be the worst deal ever given to a head coach.

MEGATRON

Liked Posts:
Sign and trade possibly?

cosmodinardo

Liked Posts:
Has he publicly complained about Carr? Or is this more rumor mill stuff? Just wondering. Btw-His reported 10-year 100 million dollar contract might be the worst deal ever given to a head coach.

he has complained publicly about him, leaking his dissatisfaction with him to his media contacts AND he signed Mariota to that ridiculous contract as a way of "pressuring" Carr. The history of Gruden has always been a guy who considers himself to be an offensive genius, who gets easily/quickly frustrated with his QBs and who always has his eyes on getting "HIS GUY" to run his offense. The problem is, Gruden is such a flake when it comes to QBs that "HIS GUY" is always the NEXT GUY, and not the one he currently has. He quickly falls in and out of love with QBs. Frankly, I think Carr deserves better.