Rams' owner to build stadium in Los Angeles?

mecha

Liked Posts:
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...d-jones-dome-2015-nfl-la?eadid=SOC/Twi/SNMain

I think it's hilarious that people comment that franchises failed in LA in the past. because the Raiders and Rams moved that means they failed in LA? last I checked it was cause the city of Los Angeles wasn't interested in renovating their stadiums.

they're also citing that announcing such plans will tank the attendance until the move. I was under the impression they had to essentially give tickets away, is that still true today?

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
If this does happen, I wonder when they announce it. If you do it before the season, the fans in STL will turn on the team. But if you do it before that could give fans a chance to change their ways and save the team? Idk, fans get screwed either way.

If they are moving, I would like to go to a game there next season just to say I did. The North plays there so either the Packers or Bears will probably have a game there so I can gather a crew together

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not saying he won't do it, but I'm sure more than anything he's sending a message to St Louis.