Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
Used First-Pick.com again.

Round 1 Pick 30 (PITT): Trey Smith, OG, Tennessee - Next RG, pushes Whitehair or Daniels to primary backup at both G positions and C
Round 2 Pick 22 (T.B.): Chazz Surratt, ILB/OLB, North Carolina - Replacement for Trevethan
Round 2 Pick 26 (LAR): Jackson Carman, OG/OT, Clemson - New RT
Round 2 Pick 29 (G.B.): Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State - Upgrade over Miller
Round 2 Pick 30 (PITT): Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota - Eventual LT to replace Leno - he's 6'9", 400 pounds. Maybe he eventually takes RT and Carman plays LT
Round 3 Pick 3 (CINN): Pooka Williams, RB, Kansas - I see him as a hybrid RB/slot receiver. Imagine both him and Tarik Cohen on the field at the same time.
Round 3 Pick 15: Tedarrell Slaton, DT, Florida - Depth for the D-Line
Round 3 Pick 25 (LAR): Jabril Cox, ILB/OLB, LSU - Quinn's eventual replacement
Round 4 Pick 30 (PITT): Brock Purdy, QB, Iowa State - Developmental QB
Round 5 Pick 3 (CINN): Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson - A guy to develop behind A-Rob/Mooney
Round 5 Pick 15: Dante Stills, DT, West Virginia - Replacement for Urban
Round 5 Pick 20 (ARI): Matt Bushman, TE, BYU - Eventual replacement for Graham
Round 6 Pick 3 (CINN): Keaontay Ingram, RB, Texas - A #2 back for behind Montgomery
Round 6 Pick 15: Darius Stills, DT, West Virginia - Replacing Nichols
Round 7 Pick 7: Tyreke Johnson, CB, Ohio State - Depth pick
Round 7 Pick 20 (ARI): Greg Eisworth, FS/SS, Iowa State - Someone to develop as a SS.

I like the two tackles - Faalele and Carman could lock those down for a while, and their size will definitely help in the running game, too. Faalele should probably be practicing against Khalil Mack every day. Smith adds depth at G, and Da Bears get some young talent at DT and LB, all in the first three rounds.

Further down the draft, Da Bears get more future help on the D-Line, at TE, RB, and DB. Plus Purdy as the developmental QB behind Trubisky/Foles.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Our interior oline is fine with whitehair mustipher bars/Daniels. Poor player evaluation allowed guys like coward remain on the roster. We could use a lt or rt ASAP though

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
Our interior oline is fine with whitehair mustipher bars/Daniels. Poor player evaluation allowed guys like coward remain on the roster. We could use a lt or rt ASAP though

I got a RT in Carman. Faalele's my developmental LT and eventual replacement for Leno.

Or is Carman better at LT with Faalele at RT?

Questions about tackle aside, I don't think we can get too much depth at G/C. Drafting Smith just strengthens the O-Line for the power running game.

Bars is a great backup at both guard and both tackle positions. One of Whitehair/Daniels could be the perfect primary backup for both G and C, and Carman/Faalele could be on the bench at the guy developing to replace Leno at LT..

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Too many draft picks. Unless its total firesale and rebuild, this mock draft is irrelevant(as they all are)

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
You need to chill with those trade downs. 1/3 of our roster isn't gonna be rookies.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nothing worse than the trade down mock draft.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you want some kind of discussion it would help if the mock was somewhere close to the realm of possibility ?

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
Too many draft picks. Unless its total firesale and rebuild, this mock draft is irrelevant(as they all are)

More like a re-tooling of the lower parts of the depth chart, replacing veterans with folks on rookie deals. In essence, I get a lot of young talent and am hoping for a few steals beyond the 3rd round.

At TE, for instance, I'd like to replace one of Harris/Holtz with Bushman, who can develop at Graham's replacement.

For D-Line, I replace Edwards, Jenkins, and Urban with the Stills brothers and Slaton.

At LB, Cox and Surratt can replace Trevethan and Mingo

RB gets improved with Williams and Ingram replacing Nall and Pierce

OT sees big improvements with Ifedi, Coward, and Massie replaced by Carman and Faalele.

At WR, Wallace is probably an excellent replacement for Patterson, and Rodgers might develop the way Mooney has emerged.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
First-pick.com offers ridiculous trades.

I just traded back twice in the 1st. 1st with Mia from 15 to 21 then with KC from 21 to 32.

My picks:
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 32 (K.C.)
Round 2 Pick 8 (MIA)
Round 2 Pick 15
Round 2 Pick 32 (K.C.)
Round 3 Pick 15
Round 3 Pick 31 (K.C.)
Round 5 Pick 15
Round 6 Pick 15
Round 7 Pick 7

I ama GM GAWD

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I just traded back twice in the 1st. 1st with Mia from 15 to 21 then with KC from 21 to 32.

My picks:
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 32 (K.C.)
Round 2 Pick 8 (MIA)
Round 2 Pick 15
Round 2 Pick 32 (K.C.)
Round 3 Pick 15
Round 3 Pick 31 (K.C.)
Round 5 Pick 15
Round 6 Pick 15
Round 7 Pick 7

I ama GM GAWD

Yeah they are a bit unrealistic with trades

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars

My picks:
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 32 (K.C.)
Round 2 Pick 8 (MIA)
Round 2 Pick 15
Round 2 Pick 32 (K.C.)
Round 3 Pick 15
Round 3 Pick 31 (K.C.)
Round 5 Pick 15
Round 6 Pick 15
Round 7 Pick 7

I ama GM GAWD

Is there a better mock draft site to use?

But I see no problem with trading down to get more draft capital. With the picks there... I'd trade down a little from that Miami pick, get another third-rounder.

Is a draft haul of Trey Smith, Chazz Surratt, Jackson Carman, Tylan Wallace, Daniel Faalele, Pooka Williams, Jabril Cox, and Tedarrell Slaton really that bad for the first three rounds?