1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Per the Score they are inquiring about Paulie

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I like the move for both sides. This would give Paulie a chance at the World Series, and I think Paul deserves that.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Rangers are talking about trading anyone including Andrus.

I'd try and get Profar if I was Hahn somehow. Maybe Konerko and Rios for Profar or include a prospect. Not sure what the price would be.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Normally i'd say that Profar or Andrus is not going to happen, but I think the Rangers are all in for the Series.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rangers are talking about trading anyone including Andrus.

I'd try and get Profar if I was Hahn somehow. Maybe Konerko and Rios for Profar or include a prospect. Not sure what the price would be.

profar has lost value

KPBears

Liked Posts:
Despite his postseason experience and track record, I can't imagine the Sox will get much of a return for Paulie considering his age, health, and current production, unless he's part of a package. But even if it's just for minor league filler, I kind of hope he gets traded to the Rangers. As much of a drag as it would be watching him on another team, he's given a lot to the Sox (including taking a little discount to return after 2005), and he's earned one last shot at another ring.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Despite his postseason experience and track record, I can't imagine the Sox will get much of a return for Paulie considering his age, health, and current production, unless he's part of a package. But even if it's just for minor league filler, I kind of hope he gets traded to the Rangers. As much of a drag as it would be watching him on another team, he's given a lot to the Sox (including taking a little discount to return after 2005), and he's earned one last shot at another ring.

Totally agree.

You should post more. :)

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Love Paulie like everyone else, but the Rangers would be Special person to give up young big league ready talent for a 37 yr old first baseman that's about to retire soon. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

Obviously if Paulie wants to go to a contender, you honor his request knowing you're not going to get much in return. IMO, however, the Sox should allow him to finish out his career as a Pale Hose. They should also offer him a job and keep him around the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.