Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Baseball really is a dying sport. I'll admit that I've never really been a fan, but it's wild to me that the World Series has been going on, and now ended, and I haven't heard a single person IRL bring it up. Not once..

It seems like it's gotten to the point where the fans of the respective teams competing and tuned in and lifelong baseball fans (which are dwindling in numbers as old people die).

Congrats to you on your team winning it though! haha

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Baseball really is a dying sport. I'll admit that I've never really been a fan, but it's wild to me that the World Series has been going on, and now ended, and I haven't heard a single person IRL bring it up. Not once..

It seems like it's gotten to the point where the fans of the respective teams competing and tuned in and lifelong baseball fans (which are dwindling in numbers as old people die).

Congrats to you on your team winning it though! haha

I’m a Cubs fan. (And like 100x more a Bears fan) Just really happy for all my Texas friends that are experiencing their first WS. This was a really fun team to follow.

And baseball is dying because of the idiot TV schedules. Used to be able to watch the Cubs nationwide every day on WGN. Now its a cluster fuck. Oh well.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I’m a Cubs fan. (And like 100x more a Bears fan) Just really happy for all my Texas friends that are experiencing their first WS. This was a really fun team to follow.

And baseball is dying because of the idiot TV schedules. Used to be able to watch the Cubs nationwide every day on WGN. Now its a cluster fuck. Oh well.
Some minor league do very well, greed has influence MLB. But still A great sport.

Even Monday night football is OTA & Amazon seems to do well on Thursday, look forward to when Chicago has A professional NFl Team again.

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Damn, I haven't been paying much attention to the World Series. The record was tied 1-1 about 3 days ago and now it's over?
I was meaning to actually watch a game.

Congrats to the Rangers, I guess.