8. Cowboys
9. Texans
10. Eagles
11. Colts
12. Seahawks

1) Saints- Till proven otherwise

2) Bears- In my unbiased opinion, the most well rounded team in the league

3) Chargers- Second well rounded team in the league

4) Chiefs- If they dont go full Reid they should at least be in the AFC Championship game

5) Rams- Damn good team but defense is suspect and Goff might see the ghost of Jeff Fisher in the stands

6) Ravens- Damn good defense and running game but will they be able to win if the have to rely just on Lamar's arm?

7) Texans- Not sure why im not that high on this team but they won multiple games in a row after an awful start

8) Seahawks- Another great running team with good defense. Not as good as the Texans but DangeRuss

9) Colts- I think they need more weapons around Luck to get further BUT they can hurt some teams especially with their new found running game

10) Cowboys- Meh. Besides Zeke nobody on this team scares me. Wouldnt be surprised if the Seahawks beat them

11) Eagles- Injury depleted team that worked hard to get in but are running into the wrong team

12) Patriots- Yes, they are the Patriots. Yes, Brady and Bill are still there but imo this team backed into the playoffs because of the shit AFC East. They lost Gordon, Gronk is dead, the have no run game abd their Line is bad. Flame away

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Patriots at 12 when they have defacto home field advantage (Chiefs will lose instantly) is crazy talk. I agree that this is the beginning of the end for them, but they still have enough left in the tank for another run or two.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1) Saints- Till proven otherwise

2) Bears- In my unbiased opinion, the most well rounded team in the league

3) Chargers- Second well rounded team in the league

4) Chiefs- If they dont go full Reid they should at least be in the AFC Championship game

5) Rams- Damn good team but defense is suspect and Goff might see the ghost of Jeff Fisher in the stands

6) Ravens- Damn good defense and running game but will they be able to win if the have to rely just on Lamar's arm?

7) Texans- Not sure why im not that high on this team but they won multiple games in a row after an awful start

8) Seahawks- Another great running team with good defense. Not as good as the Texans but DangeRuss

9) Colts- I think they need more weapons around Luck to get further BUT they can hurt some teams especially with their new found running game

10) Cowboys- Meh. Besides Zeke nobody on this team scares me. Wouldnt be surprised if the Seahawks beat them

11) Eagles- Injury depleted team that worked hard to get in but are running into the wrong team

12) Patriots- Yes, they are the Patriots. Yes, Brady and Bill are still there but imo this team backed into the playoffs because of the shit AFC East. They lost Gordon, Gronk is dead, the have no run game abd their Line is bad. Flame away

Nicely done. No need for,me to work on this.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Saints (most balanced team, at home, really only see bears as threat to them to get to bowl)

Bears (homer?)

Pats (billechik, Brady, somehow will have 2 home games...somehow = fat andy at home and that awful defense)

Ravens (will be tough out)

Rams (ripe to lose first game)

Chiefs (per dova rankings worst def in playoffs...by far...eagles 2nd worst)

Chargers (rivers has stunk last 3 weeks)

Indy (hot but all road games..can see 2 playoff wins)

Dallas (beat sea is peak)

Seachickens (another blah team

Houston (feels like a downward slide)

Eagles (blah team, middling at everything, we better fking beat them and not use this as a building block to next season)