Rapaport: Mitch Unlikely to Return

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good. I think it's best for both parties to separate. Also probably means AR not coming back either

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If it happens, that would mean either Foles goes into next season as the starter, or we overpay for a mediocre vet starter in FA. It would be a disaster to go into the season starting a rookie. For the team AND that rookie’s development...

msadows

Liked Posts:
If it happens, that would mean either Foles goes into next season as the starter, or we overpay for a mediocre vet starter in FA. It would be a disaster to go into the season starting a rookie. For the team AND that rookie’s development...

All of those options are disasters.

Sounds like we're getting a top 10 pick next year.

Legit, as much as people don't want to hear it unless you get Watson, Mitch is probably the best bet in FA. There is zero reason to see foles start another game for the bears.

I want a rookie, but like you said, I don't want him to play a game until we figure out the oline situation.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I hope it was the same metric for Nagy, Pace and Pagano.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Don't care. Let me know when they hold Nagy or Pace accountable for this shitshow.

And if they decide that they're moving on from Trubisky, they better draft a fucking QB. Which should have been done 2 drafts ago.

This is the kind of shit that sets us apart from actual good franchises. The perennial winners out there, how long would they have stuck with guys like Pace, Nagy, and Trubisky? I'm guessing the answer is: Not as long as the Chicago Bears did. Or better yet, they'd never have hired/drafted them in the first place.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If this is true, they’re probably in semi-tank mode next year.

You can’t unload Foles’ contract onto someone else, so he’s probably your starter next year.

So, Foles starts, ARob gone, Mack one year closer to cap casualty, then shoot your shot for a first round QB in the 2022 NFL Draft when you have a higher pick than this year.