Rashaad Coward

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I know Charles Leno takes a lot of heat on this board and from fans, but how in the fuck is Rashaad Coward even on this roster as an offensive lineman?
My biggest issue with this coaching staff/front office is accountability. They never seem to hold anyone accountable for their mistakes. Coward should never see another snap after the way he has played this season. Much like the play calling this season, let’s just keep trying the same thing and expect different results.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Why do they have Graham blocking out there instead of Kmet? Nall brought some life into the offense at the end how come he never got touches? Why is cordelle rb2 even though it hasn't basically worked at all this year? Why is Miller or Pierce not being activated? Only the bald headed idiot could answer that one for you.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus H Christ I watched the film and there's nothing redeeming about Coward. Nothing. I guess he's a big body, that's it. This ladies and gentlemen, is the roster Pace signed off on.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Technically, he was meant to be only a back up.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
He shouldn't even be that man he's fucking terrible.
If he was anything but a work in progress, he would be starting somewhere in the NFL. Yes he's not starting material at all. Would rather see Bars or take a shot at Eisler (whatever his name is).

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he was anything but a work in progress, he would be starting somewhere in the NFL. Yes he's not starting material at all. Would rather see Bars or take a shot at Eisler (whatever his name is).

Practice squad for sure, and that's a stretch.. I just don't get Pace/Nagy or even Castillo can look at him and say, "yeah he's good"... there aren't any other guards out there on practice squads/free agency who, you know, actually played the position that are better? Come on man.. who ya crappin.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought he'd do better at RT. I was very mistaken.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He should have been cut after last season.

These guys ran him back as the 6th man.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They tried to develop him and failed. I dont mind the though behind keeping Coward around as long as they have but he should not be starting games.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
On Sunday, the Bears started Coward at RT, Bars at C (had not played one snap at C in college or pros), and Arlington Hambright at LG. Hahahaahahahaha.