Reading between the Lines - David Kaplan and Adam Hoge - The change will be Ted Phillips.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Phillips may end up being gone, but if history has taught us anything, @BrunoTheRed should not be the one reading between the lines.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
So if Sweaty Teddy is out after this season, who then takes over as Team President? Do the McCaskey's hire a search firm to find that person or just promote another accountant from within?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So if Sweaty Teddy is out after this season, who then takes over as Team President? Do the McCaskey's hire a search firm to find that person or just promote another accountant from within?
go out and get peyton manning. say fuck it and shoot for the stars.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Pace.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Under no circumstances should pace be back. I don't want him picking another qb.
I doubt Bears will select or sign a new Qb in 2021. IMO, i bet we'll re-sign Trubisky.
JMO, Pace won't be selecting anyone if Bears fail after next season(2021) IMO, If The bears are good next year(2021)with Mitchell and our backup QB Foles making playoffs again and all-around offensive improvement then I would let Pace select a QB in 2022's draft but only situational wise. I just want to see if Mitchell can learn from this season and Foles improve/gel/teach mitchell with this new found oline we have suddenly and with an actual run game. Guys should be back healthy next season, and hopefully we draft heavy for the offense ASAP. And of course that's all without Nagy ruining things.

Last edited: