Red Zone offense since the bye

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coming off the Week 10 loss to the Minnesota Vikings, the last start by quarterback Nick Foles, the Bears had scored touchdowns on 48.1% of their red-zone possessions, tied for 30th in the NFL ahead of only the New York Jets.

Since then, the offense has scored touchdowns on 13 of 17 red-zone possessions (76.5%) to improve to 15th at 60% overall. To put that hot streak in perspective, the top-ranked Packers are at 78.6% in the red zone for the season.

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
BeYou_3d65dc4a-1b75-48ed-9e05-da22983d373f_grande.jpg

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Nagy's offense is trash, plain and simple. And on top of that, a horrible match to our personnel.

I am praying he gets fired in the offseason, he certainly deserves it, but Lazor may have saved his job.

Don't be surprised if you see Lazor's name start flying around as head coach material. The NFL clings to any type of success.

Adam Gase coached up Cutler to his best season and that got him not 1 but 2 head coaching jobs...

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Nagy's offense is trash, plain and simple. And on top of that, a horrible match to our personnel.

I am praying he gets fired in the offseason, he certainly deserves it, but Lazor may have saved his job.

Don't be surprised if you see Lazor's name start flying around as head coach material. The NFL clings to any type of success.

Adam Gase coached up Cutler to his best season and that got him not 1 but 2 head coaching jobs...
There are too many uncertainties right now to determine if Lazors job has been saved. I don’t think Lazor will get any HC opportunities for the 2021 season.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Of course he’s saved his job. What are you talking about? Bill Lazor is the coaching MVP this year. You think they’re going to fire him?

Oh, you’re saying if they clean house. The staff is coming back. This whole idea that Nagy and Pace are going anywhere is more wishful thinking by fans than anything.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Coming off the Week 10 loss to the Minnesota Vikings, the last start by quarterback Nick Foles, the Bears had scored touchdowns on 48.1% of their red-zone possessions, tied for 30th in the NFL ahead of only the New York Jets.

Since then, the offense has scored touchdowns on 13 of 17 red-zone possessions (76.5%) to improve to 15th at 60% overall. To put that hot streak in perspective, the top-ranked Packers are at 78.6% in the red zone for the season.
and that's with 2 INTs.

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:

You took the words right outta my mouth.

I’d be perfectly fine keeping Lazor around if they fired Nagy.

Speaking of firing, if the Bears are going to allow Nagy to fire Pagano for his work, how in the f-in world can the Bears not fire Nagy for his? And how many coaches will that be that Nagy has fired in his short tenure? Not to mention one of them is one of the most well-respected o-line coaches in the country.

Helfrich
Heistand
RB coach
TE coach

If Nagy fires Pagano, you know most of those assistants will be sent packing as well so the new DC can bring in his own.

So in 3 years with the team Nagy will have fired 8-10 assistant coaches, maybe more???

Something tells me the problem goes higher than these assistants.

Bears need to grow a set and just fire Nagy. He is a bum.

#FireNagy

Last edited:

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Adam Gase was in discussions for a HC job before he even took the OC job here

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Adam Gase is the biggest asshole. He fucked over Jets in getting Trevor Lawerence. Now Trevor is playing in a shit town like Jacksonville. Man.