Redskins Special Teams

scatterthegold

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The unit looked awful against the Cowboys, and Dwayne Harris took over that game for them. Hester should be licking his chops waiting to prove himself this Sunday, because aside from one game this season, he hasn't been impressive.

I'm hoping for a huge day from Hester, but if he duds, we should seriously consider a more useful use of his roster spot. Michael Ford is waiting in the wings and we need some D-Line help bad.

I think this is a make or break game for Hester regarding his future in a Bears jersey.

malcore

Hester is 2nd in the league for average kick return for those with more than 10 returns, 30.3 yds. Punt returns not so great, but teams often kick away. He has lost some of his ridiculosity, but has been effective.

He has no future with this team beyond this year though.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears 140
Deadskins 139

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Bob costas is an ass. He had no problem doing a million other skins games until our loser president said something. Obama could never be an owner anyways because you actually have to work and deal with a budget.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bob costas is an ass. He had no problem doing a million other skins games until our loser president said something. Obama could never be an owner anyways because you actually have to work and deal with a budget.

Why? I can respect political belief and debate, but why do you need to bitch about Obama in the Bears forum? There is more than enough Obama bitching to go around in the subforum in The Bar, have at it over there.

I come to this forum to hear people bitch about Cutler.... the Obama of Chicago Sports.... ok?

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts

Fuck you. Really....just go fuck yourself.

jc456

Liked Posts:
The unit looked awful against the Cowboys, and Dwayne Harris took over that game for them. Hester should be licking his chops waiting to prove himself this Sunday, because aside from one game this season, he hasn't been impressive.

I'm hoping for a huge day from Hester, but if he duds, we should seriously consider a more useful use of his roster spot. Michael Ford is waiting in the wings and we need some D-Line help bad.

I think this is a make or break game for Hester regarding his future in a Bears jersey.
Hester will most likely trip over a yard line, like he did on thursday. Hang onto that dream though. Maybe the blind squirrel will find a nut.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Thankfully in the NFL owners meetings, if you lose the vote, you don't get to shut down the NFL out of spite, like the treasonous Republicans (who you probably love) have done with our government.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thankfully in the NFL owners meetings, if you lose the vote, you don't get to shut down the NFL out of spite, like the treasonous Republicans (who you probably love) have done with our government.

our government needs shut down in fact if they were a football team id say they need too scrap everyone and just rebuild. what this country needs is a leader to step up who gives a dam about the average American citizen not special interst groups not forein powers. the American worker and if that guy shows up id vote for him I wouldn't give a dam what party he was assosciated with. now back on topic yes the redskins special teams look really bad

Daa Bearrs

Liked Posts:
Lol this thread should be a dandy.

I'll just say one thing: most politicians are of ethically low character and their positive attributes tend to be in things likes acting/performance.