Remaining FA

dennehy

Liked Posts:
There are about 5 or 6 guys who could start opposite Eddie at Safety, and it's tough to imagine all of them would cost much more than a couple million.

Vaccaro, Boston, Joseph, Harmon, Gipson all fit that bill imo. Safety is always a position where there is good value at this point in the free agent market.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
S
Lb
Dl
Wr
Could prob use some depth signings as long as prices at this point are where it needs to be to make those signings

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

anyone we can get guys?
Pace made it pretty clear that he isn't done in free agency yet and pretty sure he said that after being asked about what the plans are at S next to E.Jackson so i'm pretty sure he's got a couple offers out on a couple safeties to fill that spot.

SS
CB
WR
OT
ILB

Montucky

Liked Posts:
At this point maybe they can take a longshot chance at Eric Fisher or Mitchell Schwartz being healthy enough to play in 2021. Anything but another year of Charles Leno Jr.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
There are about 5 or 6 guys who could start opposite Eddie at Safety, and it's tough to imagine all of them would cost much more than a couple million.

Vaccaro, Boston, Joseph, Harmon, Gipson all fit that bill imo. Safety is always a position where there is good value at this point in the free agent market.

Vaccaro is pretty bad, but those others would be nice. Obviously we know what Gipson can do, but I really like Harmon. Boston is typically pretty solid and Joseph has the highest upside of the group.

I'd take a couple of those CBs over Trufant, but I'm guessing the Bears are done adding there. That group of tackles at the top of the list would all be upgrades, but not sure the health of any of them. The Bears should probably cut Leno, but there's no reason to believe they will. They should also draft a tackle early, but Pace never has.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

look at the current cap space for us. nuff said

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

anyone we can get guys?
I didn't know you were a part of the bears organization. Shouldn't this be something you discuss at pre draft meetings, instead of on a public fan forum?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Better off waiting until after the draft and picking up some late cuts, then to mull over this list of leftovers.