Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The entire tenure has been filled with chaos, nepotism, and repeated firings of high level officials only to be replaced by even less competent neophytes. The results have been a shambles. They treats it like their own personal monarchy. Now the Covid-19 situation has gotten out of control and may require a shut down.

The time has come. Just bow to the will of the people. Leave with a small amount of grace and what little self respect you may still have.

Do it now before forceful removal is required!!!!!!!

George McCaskey and Ted Philips you have been warned!!!!!!

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
The entire tenure has been filled with chaos, nepotism, and repeated firings of high level officials only to be replaced by even less competent neophytes. The results have been a shambles. They treats it like their own personal monarchy. Now the Covid-19 situation has gotten out of control and may require a shut down.

The time has come. Just bow to the will of the people. Leave with a small amount of grace and what little self respect you may still have.

Do it now before forceful removal is required!!!!!!!

George McCaskey and Ted Philips you have been warned!!!!!!

Here here!

Well said. Put the country first, put the democracy first.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The United States is and should remain a republic.
Hey. We are talking The United fans of the Chicago Bears here. Please keep this thread about the Republic of Walterbutkustan.

msadows

Liked Posts:
folks.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not gonna lie, you got me.

BTW, I have no issue with our ownership. They used to have a stigma of being cheap, but since the mid 2000's I feel like theyve done very little I disagree with, well, minus hiring trash at GM.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
It sounds like CCS is in agreement: The Bears need new leadership. Someone that will make the Bears great again. Maybe they could even put that slogan on an orange hat...