Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Seems like everyone is thinking it but afraid to say it, with 9 win or possibly 10 win predictions. Fuck it. This team is going to be in the playoffs and win a game in it if not more. The defense puts you at 8 wins and if the offense stays on an upward trend to top 12 status, as I expect, this is a contender.

I'm going with NFCC game vs Rams and then who knows.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Seems like everyone is thinking it but afraid to say it, with 9 win or possibly 10 win predictions. Fuck it. This team is going to be in the playoffs and win a game in it if not more. The defense puts you at 8 wins and if the offense stays on an upward trend to top 12 status, as I expect, this is a contender.

I'm going with NFCC game vs Rams and then who knows.

I think there are still going to be bumps in the road.

My guess is that we are looking at 10-6 and duking it out with the Packers for the division or wildcard.

Our season will be defined by the remaining Packers game and both Vikings games.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I said 9-7/10-6 before the season started, and am sticking with it. Really hoping we peak at the end of the season...

msadows

Liked Posts:
Vikings are looking very much mortal. Their defense does not look very good at all thus far this season. The packers are one Rodgers injury away from being irrelevant.

I like our odds, we still play a lot of trash teams. We should compete for a wild card if not the division.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
That Packers game sucked but it was probably necessary for this team to grow. We will probably win 9 or 10. The good news is we have time breakers over teams that will compete for wildcards in Seattle and Tampa. We must beat every team in our division once if we want to win this division. There is no other way to win it.