Rex Ryan gets personal with Matt Nagy attack over Mitch Trubisky treatment

Brownie

Liked Posts:

“I’ve never been a big fan of this Nagy guy, and quite honestly, It’s because of the way he handled the Trubisky thing,” Ryan said. “He put everything on him. He’s the guy they blame everything on. Well why don’t you look at yourself first, man? Dude, you scored three points in this game – I know it was nine, but no, it was three points. You’re an offensive guru. That’s why you came here."

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Because Rex is the epitome of great coaching.

61-66 coaching record
2 winning seasons out of 8
Although his playoff record is outstanding 4-2 with 2 AFC Championship loses....
134 challenges 68-66 not bad

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

61-66 coaching record
Although his playoff record is outstanding 4-2 with 2 AFC Championship loses....
He's a defensive coach who had competent defenses. Matt Nagy is an offensive coach who has produced one of the worst offenses for three consecutive years.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He's a defensive coach who had competent defenses. Matt Nagy is an offensive coach who has produced one of the worst offenses for three consecutive years.
Yeah but his coaching record reflects his head coaching. He was a far better coordinator than he was a head coach.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Yeah but his coaching record reflects his head coaching. He was a far better coordinator than he was a head coach.
I'm not sure what point your making. He was more successful than Nagy has been. He had a much longer tenure and took the Jets to the AFCCG (didn't they go twice?). Nagy has done what exactly?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Screw Rex Ryan and screw ESPN. Dying network that drums up shit like this to draw the miniscule fraction of people still braindead enough to watch cable television. Rex Ryan loses all football credibility by being complicit in this bullshit. Same goes for the likes of Louis Riddick, too.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Screw Rex Ryan and screw ESPN. Dying network that drums up shit like this to draw the miniscule fraction of people still braindead enough to watch cable television. Rex Ryan loses all football credibility by being complicit in this bullshit. Same goes for the likes of Louis Riddick, too.

He's not wrong tho.

Last season nagy scapegoated the kicker.

This season he scapegoated Mitch.

Now he's got no one to blame but himself, unfortunately his ego is too big to do so. His scheme is dog shit.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
They lose credibility by analyzing football for the company that pays them? Just happens to be the largest sports news organization in the world...

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not sure what your point is? Do you agree with what he said or not?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

61-66 coaching record
Not following the logic here. So because he was a mediocre coach he isn't allowed to have an opinion? Tony Romo never won a super bowl, is he allowed to criticize players when he commentates?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They lose credibility by analyzing football for the company that pays them? Just happens to be the largest sports news organization in the world...
ESPN's culture relevance is basically zero now. They are the United States Steel of the sports commentary world.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not following the logic here. So because he was a mediocre coach he isn't allowed to have an opinion? Tony Romo never won a super bowl, is he allowed to criticize players when he commentates?

I think rex is a douche canoe but he knows more about football than everyone on this forum combined probably...

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
He's not wrong tho.

Last season nagy scapegoated the kicker.

This season he scapegoated Mitch.

Now he's got no one to blame but himself, unfortunately his ego is too big to do so. His scheme is dog shit.
But he doesn’t scheme anything. He just put plays out there with no rhyme or reason

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm not sure what point your making. He was more successful than Nagy has been. He had a much longer tenure and took the Jets to the AFCCG (didn't they go twice?). Nagy has done what exactly?
Rex’s record is out there for anyone to go over. His 2 playoff appearances in 8 seasons 2 winning season in 8 seasons means he is hall of fame worthy. After his first 2 seasons he made the playoffs exactly zero more times going 41- 44 and never having another winning season. Not the route we want to go with Matt