Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not following the logic here. So because he was a mediocre coach he isn't allowed to have an opinion? Tony Romo never won a super bowl, is he allowed to criticize players when he commentates?
Nope his is allowed to opine all he wants, I hope he never stops giving his opinion. And if they want to pay him more power to them. He is worth every penny he earns for giving his opinion. Why would you think he can’t give his opinion? No one should not be allowed to give there opinion. What are you a trump patriot ?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
ESPN's culture relevance is basically zero now. They are the United States Steel of the sports commentary world.
So you want to say everyone that takes a paycheck from them isn't knowledgeable then? Thats a pretty ridiculous take.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think rex is a douche canoe but he knows more about football than everyone on this forum combined probably...
He does give off douchey vibes. I just listened to the segment and Rex isn't wrong though. That whole narrative of Nagy throwing Mitch under the bus is really not talked about enough. That's baaaaaaad HC material.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nope his is allowed to opine all he wants, I hope he never stops giving his opinion. And if they want to pay him more power to them. He is worth every penny he earns for giving his opinion. Why would you think he can’t give his opinion? No one should not be allowed to give there opinion. What are you a trump patriot ?
You inferred it when YOU said 'Because Rex is the epitome of great coaching'

Montucky

Liked Posts:
So you want to say everyone that takes a paycheck from them isn't knowledgeable then? Thats a pretty ridiculous take.
I will say anyone who spews incendiary nonsense for ratings is a blowhard and unprofessional, not worthy of having an opinion worth considering.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You inferred it when YOU said 'Because Rex is the epitome of great coaching'
Absolutely did not. I never said one word about his job as an opinion giver. He is very articulate and endearing in that aspect.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I will say anyone who spews incendiary nonsense for ratings is a blowhard and unprofessional, not worthy of having an opinion worth considering.
Riddick doesn't do that. Rex has done that long before he was with espn

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Absolutely did not. I never said one word about his job as an opinion giver. He is very articulate and endearing in that aspect.
Okay, well I'm telling you that is how your post read.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Riddick doesn't do that. Rex has done that long before he was with espn
If Riddick had dignity he wouldn't be involved in that machine. You can say its for a check but that doesn't hold water. He was making an executive salary in the NFL before.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
2 AFC Championships with Mark Sanchez at QB. Yeah he can coach.
Yes and hitching his wagon to Sanchez didn’t help. He also did not have a great quarterback on any of his teams.
Like I said before, we don’t want Matt for 5 more years...not sure how much easier I can put it.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Hahaha!! He said the AFC has been wayy stronger than the NFC....which is true for this year, and maybe last year. For a decade the NFC has been dominant. The AFC had all the opportunities to draft QBs picking at the top end of the draft

2007 Giants started that trend. with exception to the Panthers somehow blowing the Super Bowl (which was fine, Jared Allen didn't deserve a ring after getting cut by the Bears and landing on a Super Bowl team) and Brady/Belichick dominating another decade, it was all NFC. you'll see... Packers winning another this year.

because of the plague, it literally affected outcomes of games. whoever wins it this year deserves an asterisk regardless of whatever.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Rex Ryan is right on Nagy.

But he also has a tattoo of his wife wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey. Or something.

You couldn’t find bigger loser poster boy that supports loser quarterbacks.