Rich Eisen Show - Matt Nagy Talks Justin Fields, Russell Wilson, Rodgers

Brownie

Liked Posts:

I was surprised that he actually mentioned the Wilson thing. I thought it was standard practice to deny the existence of any failed transactions..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Really enjoyed that one. I like how Rich asks for specifics on what Nagy thinks Mahomes leaned from sitting behind Smith his rookie year. Usually they talk about learning but not about what they learn.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's hilarious how Rich keeps making fun of the Bears social media person about that QB1 tweet. This is like the 3rd time I've heard him make a joke about it.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
It's hilarious how Rich keeps making fun of the Bears social media person about that QB1 tweet. This is like the 3rd time I've heard him make a joke about it.
Lmao I know. And Nagy sounded mad embarrassed (good)..

Visionman

Liked Posts:
What worries me about that is that he's the only QB on the roster that knows the offense.
No. He know the Trubisky offense. It’s going to be different moving forward.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did he asked Nagy if he figured out how to handle the last 2 mins of first half yet? Can’t stand listening to this dipshit

OR did he figure out ALL of the minutes in the 3rd quarter!? How 'bout those halftime adjustments ?‍♂️

*edit note added* ^ ^ You 2 beat me to it above.

Rise

Liked Posts:
That to me didn’t sound like dalton will be starting long if at all. If Fields is ready it’s his job as it should be. Of course if he isn’t ready I’d rather not play him even if the team struggles he is to important.

ideally he is ready and just starts week one, or if he needs to sit Dalton holds us down for a 8-9 type season.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did he asked Nagy if he figured out how to handle the last 2 mins of first half yet? Can’t stand listening to this dipshit
The Bears were one of the top teams in final 2 minute rankings last year. They just sucked the whole rest of the games.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
That to me didn’t sound like dalton will be starting long if at all. If Fields is ready it’s his job as it should be. Of course if he isn’t ready I’d rather not play him even if the team struggles he is to important.

ideally he is ready and just starts week one, or if he needs to sit Dalton holds us down for a 8-9 type season.
Yeah he really didn't give much to back up the idea Dalton was the starter. Also it was uncomfortable when eisen made the Dalton qb1 joke. It felt like Nagy wanted to be in on the joke, but obviously couldn't as Dalton is fighting for the qb job lol

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The Bears were one of the top teams in final 2 minute rankings last year. They just sucked the whole rest of the games.

everyone saw the bears offense operated better going more up tempo, no huddle, and not subbing different personnel groupings every other play. That wasn’t nagys favorite thing to do though, so he only did it when he absolutely had to at the end of halfs

Brownie

Liked Posts:
everyone saw the bears offense operated better going more up tempo, no huddle, and not subbing different personnel groupings every other play. That wasn’t nagys favorite thing to do though, so he only did it when he absolutely had to at the end of halfs
EXACTLY