Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My USA Hockey hat is in pretty bad shape but I'm wearing it today.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
RIP. That seriously sucks.

If it is true and the driver was driving drunk, I hope they spend time in pound-me-in-the-ass prison and their license gets permanently revoked. There is no excuse for that shit.

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
In this day and age there is absolutely no reason to drive when intoxicated. Companies as Uber, Lyft and others have thrown all excuses 'out the window.' This is truly tragic.💔

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know what's crazy? If this guy is convicted he will spend less than 10 years in jail due to new jersey law regarding death by automobile.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You know what's crazy? If this guy is convicted he will spend less than 10 years in jail due to new jersey law regarding death by automobile.
There was an incident in 2002 in Georgia. 2 friends were drinking all day watching the Daytona 500 at a sports bar in Marietta GA. Their tab was something fucking crazy like 27 Long Island Iced Teas. They drove home in a truck. One guy put his head out the window to vomit and when he did that, the driver swerved off the road. His friend’s exposed head was decapitated by an electrical power cable; the driver never realized it because he was too hammered. He got home, parked the truck in the driveway and passed out. He woke up to the police banging on his door, they had to point out to the guy that his buddy’s body was still in the passenger seat decapitated. The driver had no recollection of what happened. My roommate’s Dad was the decapitated guy’s dentist. The bar deleted their security footage and were soon shut down by the city. I don’t think the driver did any real time. I’ll try to find the news article when I get time.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts: