Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I found that I liked doing my Bulls 'chise, but since this has sorta taken over, I'm gonna make a thread for this one too.

Costarring Bullseye as the LA Clippers
WindyCity7 as the OKC Thunder
and NW:troll: as the Miami Warm

Why did I pick the Nuggets instead of an actual good team? Because I can build the team myself instead of having the team built for me (those lazy jerks...) and they had a few decent players I could build around as well as some cap space so I had more trade flexibility. I will probably lose for a couple seasons, but I will win a championship sometime...mark my words. I don't care if I suck at online gameplay! :fist:

The original roster:
Starters
PG-Ty Lawson
SG-Arron Afflalo
SF-Wilson Chandler
PF-Kenneth Faried
C-Javale McGee

Bench
Andre Miller
Corey Brewer
Danilo Gallinari
Jordan Hamilton
Al Harrington
Chris Anderson
Rudy Fernandez
Kosta Koufos
Timofey Mozgov

The current roster
Starters
PG-Ty Lawson
SG-Arron Afflalo
SF-Andre Iguodala
PF-Luis Scola
C-Javale McGee

Bench
Jarrett Jack
Courtney Lee
Danilo Gallinari
Kenneth Faried
Andray Blatche
Chris Anderson

Current record: 13-10

Most of my losses are in simmed games. I've only lost to the CPU twice in the games that I've played. I think I've played about 10-12 games so far or something like that.

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The moves:

I'm doing this off the top of my head, so I might be missing a detail or two or I might be wrong entirely, but here goes

Rudy Fernandez for Andray Blatche

Al Harrington, Timofey Mozgov, Corey Brewer and a 2nd round pick for Luis Scola and Courtney Lee

Andre Miller and Wilson Chandler for Andre Iguodala

Jordan Hamilton and Kosta Koufos and a 2nd round pick for Jarrett Jack

Last edited:

CubbyBear2290

Graham Dougie=UNBEATABLE!
Liked Posts:
I can joinz dis chize 2!?!??!? PSWEASE :cry:

CubbyBear2290

Graham Dougie=UNBEATABLE!
Liked Posts:
You'd have to ask Bullseye, but I think you can. Though we're almost at the playoffs now.

You'd also need a PS3 =P

Done and Done lol Have to check, always wanted to get a steady online association going.....

dang didn't see the 2nd part, I have an xbox...........lol

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Done and Done lol Have to check, always wanted to get a steady online association going.....

dang didn't see the 2nd part, I have an xbox...........lol

Darn, well so much for that then. It'd be nice to have another person though.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nuggets looking at Trey Johnson?

The Nuggets have been involved in a whirlwind of moves in the past few weeks, trading over half the roster away in favor of new arrivals Andre Iguodala, Luis Scola, Jarrett Jack, and Andray Blatche.

"It was something that had to be done," said new Nuggets GM clonetrooper264. "We were lacking an offensive big man, that has been addressed. We needed some better depth, and I believe that has been addressed as well. We have a good team in my opinion. It hurt losing guys like Wilson, Jordan, and Andre (Miller), but it had to be done to get this team where it needs to be."

Now a team that once had 14 players is down to 11 as a result of many 2 for 1 deals.

"This is a position we knew we were going to be in while we were making these trades," said clonetrooper264, "however, we have a few guys in mind that we're looking at to fill out the end of the roster and give us a little more depth in case of injury."

Rumors have been circulating that the Nuggets are targeting free agent Trey Johnson at the top of their list. There have also been murmurings that the Nuggets have been talking to oft injured center Greg Oden as well as Mehmet Okur.

"Trey is a guy who definitely has skills that he can contribute right away to any team," said clonetrooper264, "he's far from a sure thing though, we have to bring him in and work him out to see if he's the right fit for us. If he shows some ability to run the point in addition to playing the two, he'll be more attractive to us."

It's unlikely that any of these players would get any playing time regardless, the Nuggets already being 10 players deep in their rotation, but with the recent injury to guard Courtney Lee, who is expected to be hobbled for a couple weeks with a bruised sternum, a player like Johnson could see some spot minutes right away. Though, with the Nuggets sporting several players who can play the SG position like Iguodala and Jack, minutes might still be scarce for whoever they pick up.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Record is now is 15-12 now I think. All the games were simmed since the OP since they game wouldn't let me play the games myself. :smh:

I would've won all the games...:fist:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Controversy shrouds Nuggets organization

It has been rumored that Nuggets GM clonetrooper264 was suspended by the NBA for reasons currently unknown. If this is the case, the Nuggets will be put under interim management by a newly formed computer named the 2k CPU. More will be reported as is made available.

Translation...online association cheesed me hard by not letting me play games, so I had Bullseye remove me from the league with the intent of rejoining and hoping the issues would go away. Turns out, if the commish removes you, you're out forever. Curse you 2k...:fist:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Ragequitter....

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Clonetrooper to return to Nuggets management?

It has been reported that former Nuggets GM clonetrooper264 is attempting to regain his position within the organization.

"Whatever happened was a really really bad misunderstanding," said clonetrooper in a press conference. "Hopefully I can return to the team and continue to help building a championship contender."

Details regarding the duration until his reinstatement, if it's even going to happen, is still unknown.

Translation: we're working on it...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Clone gains support of fellow GM

It has been reported that Clippers GM Bullseye has submitted an appeal to the league to expedite Clonetrooper264's reinstatement as Nuggets GM. They both hope that Clone will be able to return for the Nuggets' playoff run.

Miami Warm's GM NW:troll:'s response to this whole situation, "clone's a ragequitter...:smh: :troll:"

He was promptly received a :kick:.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
League unresponsive on reinstatement of Clone

It has been many days since Clone submitted his request to return to the Nuggets. The league still has been unresponsive to his request. With the playoffs in the very near future, it is possible that Clone may have to sit out the rest of the season before returning to Denver.

"I want to come back," said Clone. "I never wanted to leave in the first place. This whole thing is a huge misunderstanding. I'm not sure what I have to do..."

Translation: 2k sucks at responding to emails...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thinking of doing an offline Denver chise to replace this one if 2k continues to fail...

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I started an offline Denver one, I ragequit :pity:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Started an offline Denver chise.

29 game season. 12 minute quarters. Best of 7 playoff series. Imported this year's draft class as well.

We'll see how it goes.