Rookie Camp this weekend

msadows

Liked Posts:
According to the Bears site, Rookie Camp is this weekend. Does that mean we will get to see some video of Fields throwing in a Bears jersey? Since the draft this has turned into the longest off season ever.

Thought it was this past weekend. Good to know. And yes, you will be able to beat your meat to QB1.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
some fields to Dazz Newsome videos would be nice!

It would be so huge if Dazz contributes early returns and play the slot. Love the energy he brings. Hoping it doesn’t sour quickly like the Memphis grind. @HeHateMe

Asking for a lot from a 6th round rookie but now that we have a thoroughbred and alpha in place as QB1 for the next decade, I expect him to make everyone around him better.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It would be so huge if Dazz contributes early returns and play the slot. Love the energy he brings. Hoping it doesn’t sour quickly like the Memphis grind. @HeHateMe

Asking for a lot from a 6th round rookie but now that we have a thoroughbred and alpha in place as QB1 for the next decade, I expect him to make everyone around him better.
whomst the **** are you and why are you tagging me in this post

JGONBORICUA14

Liked Posts:

After Darnell Mooney every late rd Wr is expected to produce and produce early

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to the Bears site, Rookie Camp is this weekend. Does that mean we will get to see some video of Fields throwing in a Bears jersey? Since the draft this has turned into the longest off season ever.
tenor.gif

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Will this be closed to the public or will fans be allowed to sniff his balls?