Roquan Smith

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dude comes in and plays a few snaps and was all over the field and then he disappeared. WTF happened? Is his injury worse then we expected or were the coaches being nice and giving Kwia a game to showcase what he's got?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Kwik, is a liability in pass coverage. He is flat out slow. I like the kid in the box, but he needs to be both, particularly against a guy like Rogers.

Roquan can in when Danny got the stinger and promptly got a sack, but I think they took him out after Trevathan came back in. He looked fast to me, but we know that Vic prefers the Vets.

I hope they take a good look at the film and realize that Kwik needs to be the back up.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, unless he's hurt he needs to be starting.

BearDown1

Liked Posts:
He needs to be starting next to Danny next week. Kwit sucks.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When Rodgers came in in the 2nd half, seemed they had some critical gains exploiting Kwiatkowski as a weakness in past coverage. Which isn't news, known fact. RS could have made a big difference at that time in the game.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
When Rodgers came in in the 2nd half, seemed they had some critical gains exploiting Kwiatkowski as a weakness in past coverage. Which isn't news, known fact. RS could have made a big difference at that time in the game.

Yup. Random crossing play after random crossing play; there's Kwiatkowski running like hell after the guy, not catching up. Time after time. Did Fangio even try to adjust somehow?

lurker

Liked Posts:
Roquan was out there with danny some but not much. Hope he gets the start next week. Hicks sure sounded high on him this morning on the score.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk