Roquan Smith

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Vic Fangio stated that Roquan was limited to 8 snaps last week because of his hamstring. Supposedly he is 100 percent now. Does anyone have any idea (besides the sack) how Roquan looked during those 8 snaps and if he will start this week?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vic Fangio stated that Roquan was limited to 8 snaps last week because of his hamstring. Supposedly he is 100 percent now. Does anyone have any idea (besides the sack) how Roquan looked during those 8 snaps and if he will start this week?

I read he would play 50% of snaps unless something changed since yesterday.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You All know that Mack is getting into "football shape" now !!

Can't wait to see Smith, Mack, Hicks, and Floyd celebrating their hooked arm dilly dilly

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully we bring in Roquan Smith to help with the coverage and we stop pushing Leonard Floyd into coverage so much.

This is what I cannot wait to see. We need the pass rush. We might need elite D if our QB turns out to be Game Manager Mitchell.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
He better fucking start,I dont think I could stand to watch kwaitkoski get outrun on every play again

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
No, besides the sack, I couldn't see how he was playing. They didn't target him as far as i recall.

Wasn't as much how Smith played, but yes the sack helped, but how poorly Nick played. Pretty sure everyone wants to see more Smith.

He better fucking start,I dont think I could stand to watch kwaitkoski get outrun on every play again
Packers D knew how to play Kwaik, they out ran him. Not a good game for him, at least not in coverage.

Happy to see Smith out there.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Mr. Holdout misses all of camp then blows out his hammy cause he isnt in shape. Fuck him. Terrible draft choice

Top end post dude; you should be making a living out of this

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wasn't as much how Smith played, but yes the sack helped, but how poorly Nick played. Pretty sure everyone wants to see more Smith.

No, Kwiatkoski didn't have breakdowns in coverage. They intentionally exploited his lack of sideline to sideline speed with routes that were crossing the field making him run sideline to sideline. He's always been solid when the plays are in front of him. If he has to chase someone down then he is ill equipped to make plays.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
No, Kwiatkoski didn't have breakdowns in coverage. They intentionally exploited his lack of sideline to sideline speed with routes that were crossing the field making him run sideline to sideline. He's always been solid when the plays are in front of him. If he has to chase someone down then he is ill equipped to make plays.

So he played as well as he can but the opposition decided his best play was a weakness ... bring on roquan

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yup, they clearly went into the game knowing Smith was not going to get much playing time and Kwiatkoski didn't have the speed to run with their receivers coming across the field. It was no coincidence they targeted him over and over.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think Smith will play starter reps. The coaching staff isn’t going to say anything negative about a veteran that busted ass through OTAs and training camp, they’ll just slide him to the back up role.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I think Smith will play starter reps. The coaching staff isn’t going to say anything negative about a veteran that busted ass through OTAs and training camp, they’ll just slide him to the back up role.

Rodgers writes books on how to make LB's look silly in coverage. I wouldn't condemn Nick yet, but Roquan needs to be on the field.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Rodgers writes books on how to make LB's look silly in coverage. I wouldn't condemn Nick yet, but Roquan needs to be on the field.

I haven’t but Nick is a see it, hit LB. Smith was drafted because he fits the bill as a prototypical, modern NFL linebacker. He wasn’t selected at 8 to sit behind Nick. Nick is a valuable guy to have on the team but Smith has the potential to be a difference maker.