CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I thought he was saying that he wanted to crush the rumors that he said he didn't want to play with him.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Just for attention. It's still a true title! :D But I'll change it.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we should cut Rose some slack for not trying to recruit James. We should give him credit for reaching out to him at all, even though it was obviously a half-hearted attempt.

The Bulls would have been the best team in the NBA easily today if James would have went here, but there would have been plenty of questions about how Rose and James would have worked together. I actually think Wade would have been a better fit alongside Rose simply because Wade is much more adapted to playing off of ball screens and curls than James.

James and Rose would basically need to share the ball somehow. And I don't know how effective Rose would be if James had come to play here in Chicago and dominated the ball 90% of every possession. The Bulls still would be a great team. But I think Rose might have quite ordinary looking numbers. Maybe close to 16 points and 6 assists per-game, while James would be close to his Cleveland averages of 28 points and 7 assists.

Rose wanted to be the man and he is certainly proving to everyone that he is capable of being the best player on a championship team. That's why I really can't say that I blame him for not wanting James on his team. At least Rose tried to keep the possibility alive for the Bulls.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I think we should cut Rose some slack for not trying to recruit James. We should give him credit for reaching out to him at all, even though it was obviously a half-hearted attempt.

The Bulls would have been the best team in the NBA easily today if James would have went here, but there would have been plenty of questions about how Rose and James would have worked together. I actually think Wade would have been a better fit alongside Rose simply because Wade is much more adapted to playing off of ball screens and curls than James.

James and Rose would basically need to share the ball somehow. And I don't know how effective Rose would be if James had come to play here in Chicago and dominated the ball 90% of every possession. The Bulls still would be a great team. But I think Rose might have quite ordinary looking numbers. Maybe close to 16 points and 6 assists per-game, while James would be close to his Cleveland averages of 28 points and 7 assists.

Rose wanted to be the man and he is certainly proving to everyone that he is capable of being the best player on a championship team. That's why I really can't say that I blame him for not wanting James on his team. At least Rose tried to keep the possibility alive for the Bulls.

I don't think it would have been that bad. James would have gotten Rose involved. You have Rose scoring less than Mo Williams! I don't think so. Rose would have been an allstar. And that team wins 60 games easily.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think it would have been that bad. James would have gotten Rose involved. You have Rose scoring less than Mo Williams! I don't think so. Rose would have been an allstar. And that team wins 60 games easily.

Rose would probably be averaging like 47-50% from the field if LeBron choose Chicago, and that's why he is so much better than Mo Williams. But I don't think Rose would have averaged over 20 points per-game.