Royce Freeman: Bears 1st Round Pick (2016)

Is Royce Freeman a better option for the Bears than Kenjon Barner?

• Total voters

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
We all know Oregon is known for pumping out RB studs like LeGarret Blount, LeMichael James and Kenjon Barner (soon to be Thomas Tyner).

But how is any of this relevant to the Bears?

ENTER: Royce Freeman - 5'11" 230lbs built like a brick-house like Marshall Faulk.

Matt Forte is nearing the end of his career so he is likely going to get more apprehensive about running in between the tackles as he ages. He obviously was reluctant enough already during his younger years.

Through 2.5 quarters he has rushed for 3TDs, 137 yards at a 7.2 Y/C average.

John Gruden LOVES Royce Freeman.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Arizona St takes an L

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
We all know Oregon is known for pumping out RB studs like LeGarret Blount, LeMichael James and Kenjon Barner (soon to be Thomas Tyner).

ENTER: Royce Freeman - 5'11" 230lbs built like a brick-house like Marshall Faulk.

Matt Forte is nearing the end of his career so he is likely going to get more apprehensive about running in between the tackles as he ages. He obviously was reluctant enough already during his younger years.

You totally lost me on this one. Those are not great nfl backs. Faulk was not "built like a brick house". You should go back to your KB obsession and #calledit self bang

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
5'10" 215 lbs - let him run you over and then tell me who is/isn't a brick-house, bozo.

your comparison to faulk being a brick house was laughable. He was built like a cb because that's what he was. Cb and rb. Was recruited by usc and other major colleges as a cb but picked sdsu because he would start as a rb. He never gained mass untill the nfl. he was actually a liability with the colts because he "couldn't run between the tackles". Martz knew how to use him. Never was he "built like a brick house".

but I get it, why let the facts get in the way of a good story #calledit

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

[video=youtube;_VgY9m1_PyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VgY9m1_PyI[/video]

The defense rests, Your Honor.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You totally lost me on this one. Those are not great nfl backs. Faulk was not "built like a brick house". You should go back to your KB obsession and #calledit self bang

Faulk was bigger and wider than you are. You ever even strap on pads?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Time to get rid of the Cutler subforum (we all know he's terrible) and replace it with a draft forum.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

Has Oregon ever put out a good RB? The guys you listed are far from impressive.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We all know Oregon is known for pumping out COLLEGE RB studs like LeGarret Blount, LeMichael James and Kenjon Barner (soon to be Thomas Tyner).

Fixed this post....

oh and Jon Gruden also loves every player that's ever put on an NFL uniform...so yea

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Time to get rid of the Cutler subforum (we all know he's terrible) and replace it with a draft forum.

We had one for awhile.

I'll be bookmarking this post for next May when I will come #calledit on all you haters.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
We had one for awhile.

I'll be bookmarking this post for next May when I will come #calledit on all you haters.

I will bet you a billion dollars he won't be drafted next may.