Rozner's latest

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I couldn't agree more

Quote:

But more than anyone, this is for Keith Magnuson, who wore his heart on his sleeve and the crest on his chest until the day he died, and no one would have taken greater pleasure in seeing his sweater stand last.

Maggie was the one who never left, not for any reason or anyone. No matter how much he may have hated what was done to his beloved team, and the men who did it, he never walked away.

He never wavered.

The man who bled for his team more than any player in Hawks history would have given anything to see this day, to see his boys dancing with Lord Stanley's sacred bowl.

He would have felt like he was part of it, because, well, he would have been.

Maggie wasn't just a legend of the fall and winter, and he didn't show up when paid to wave to the cameras.

He was always around the team, even in the worst of times, and he came to symbolize what love for the uniform meant.

Lord, how he would have loved this moment.

It is not the same without him, but of this we are certain:

You can rest in peace now, Maggie, for the ghost of Henri Richard is never more.

Your Chicago Blackhawks are Stanley Cup champions.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pilote said on NHLN this morning that if the current Hawks hoisted the Cup it would trump his time of hoisting the Cup.

Glad the oldies and ghosts can get their dying wish!

E Runs

Liked Posts:
Ya see, it's stuff like this that really make one scratch their heads when Rozner turns into a total bag of dicks.

Pat Foley was seen wearing a red tie with the number 3 on it, apparently he hadn't worn it since Maggie's death.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the first time ever, I wore my autographed jersey today. Maggie is one of the autographs and this is the last time I'll wear it. It's going in a frame when $ permits.