Running

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I said above that there isn't scientific research approving it - quite the contraty. I did my research and I still did it - it gave me that mental push I needed.
:rofl: at you.

You ever wonder WHY there isn't research approving it?

1. It doesn't work

2. It isn't safe

3. You're being an idiot.

Dr. Pepper? You might as well suck down motor oil.
O rly?

Based on what?

Whoa, let's not get carried away. It would have to be a 20 piece.
They make smaller sizes?

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:rofl: at you.

O rly?

Based on what?

You do some research. Stroke, heart attack, obesity, osteoporosis, hypertension/high blood pressure etc. Ususally people who drink a lot of soda aren't going to drink as much nutritious liquid as others. Not to mention dental problems.

Last edited:

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
You do some research. Stroke, heart attack, obesity, osteoporosis, etc. Ususally people who drink a lot of soda aren't going to drink as much nutritious liquid as others. Not to mention dental problems.

You're the one making claims here broseph. Soda is just like anything else, in moderation it's as harmless as anything else in moderation. People are constantly trying to look for excuses as to why they're fat.. the realization is they are weak willed, and lazy as fuck. But hey, lets blame soda.

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you did in two weeks with your voodoo juice, what I do every Wednesday at Buffalo Wild Wings.

All bodies are different and process things differently.

So what you're saying is I should just stop where I am now - and what I've achieved - and go back to being a sloth? Listen, this worked for me and I said MANY times here - I don't recommend this to anyone. There is no research stating it is good for you - it gave me the mental jumpstart I needed.

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're the one making claims here broseph. Soda is just like anything else, in moderation it's as harmless as anything else in moderation. People are constantly trying to look for excuses as to why they're fat.. the realization is they are weak willed, and lazy as fuck. But hey, lets blame soda.

You're right - it is about being being lazy or not. And many, many Americans are weak willed, obese, and over indulge in almost everything. Food is a comfort mechanism for most and many can't control their urges.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You do some research. Stroke, heart attack, obesity, osteoporosis, hypertension/high blood pressure etc. Ususally people who drink a lot of soda aren't going to drink as much nutritious liquid as others. Not to mention dental problems.
You're making the claims. You back them up.

So what you're saying is I should just stop where I am now - and what I've achieved - and go back to being a sloth?
:rofl: If you thinks that's what we've said. We've been telling you what you did to become unsloth was stupid, unhealthy, and didn't actually "cleanse" you. Congrats, you took a two week lemonade and maple syrup filled placebo.

Be proud....I guess.

Listen, this worked for me and I said MANY times here - I don't recommend this to anyone. There is no research stating it is good for you - it gave me the mental jumpstart I needed.
I would question the mental health of anyone who does a diet that doesn't have peer reviewed well respected research to back it up.
You're right - it is about being being lazy or not. And many, many Americans are weak willed, obese, and over indulge in almost everything. Food is a comfort mechanism for most and many can't control their urges.

He is right. Soda has nothing to do with it.

Your fears of soda are unfounded.

I could get fat drinking pure orange juice if I wasn't burning the calories off.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:

:rofl: If you thinks that's what we've said. We've been telling you what you did to become unsloth was stupid, unhealthy, and didn't actually "cleanse" you. Congrats, you took a two week lemonade and maple syrup filled placebo.

Be proud....I guess.

I would question the mental health of anyone who does a diet that doesn't have peer reviewed well respected research to back it up.

I could get fat drinking pure orange juice if I wasn't burning the calories off.

Pulp or no pulp? I prefer pulp.

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Be proud....I guess.

You can keep bad mouthing me - I'm cool with that. I am VERY happy with where I am and what I have accomplished. It's kind of a shock to someone who has been 150-160 punds for 37 years then the weight catches up to the (by my own fault). I have tried many different things and wasn't expecting much from this either. Then I lost the weight and now I am determined to keep up with it.

I think I need to tatoo this in your forehead: I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE AND THERE ISN'T ANY HEALTH BENEFITS - THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WORKED FOR ME SO NOW I AM KEEPING IT GOING WITH NUTRITION, WEIGHTS, and RUNNING.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
You can keep bad mouthing me - I'm cool with that. I am VERY happy with where I am and what I have accomplished. It's kind of a shock to someone who has been 150-160 punds for 37 years then the weight catches up to the (by my own fault). I have tried many different things and wasn't expecting much from this either. Then I lost the weight and now I am determined to keep up with it.

I think I need to tatoo this in your forehead: I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE AND THERE ISN'T ANY HEALTH BENEFITS - THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WORKED FOR ME SO NOW I AM KEEPING IT GOING WITH NUTRITION, WEIGHTS, and RUNNING.

Or you could just that "I'm Special person" sign I told you to get.

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Be proud....I guess.

Please read what I said. I agreed with him above that it's MORE a lazy thing than the soda itself - but there is anything healthy about soda...NOTHING.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Then why the hell would you even want to do it?

So basically now, it's gone from "it cleansed me"..which would be a health benefit to you basically admitting there is no health benefit..thus it didn't cleanse you at all........You've admitted to starving yourself for two weeks to lose weight.

Congrats on being anorexic for a short time.

Or you could just that "I'm Special person" sign I told you to get.

This too.

Status
Not open for further replies.