Running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then why the hell would you even want to do it?

So basically now, it's gone from "it cleansed me"..which would be a health benefit to you basically admitting there is no health benefit..thus it didn't cleanse you at all........You've admitted to starving yourself for two weeks to lose weight.

Congrats on being anorexic for a short time.

This too.

Why would you dring SODA there aren't any health benefits? <--see what I did there?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why would you dring SODA there aren't any health benefits?

Actually, calories and sugar are good for you.You need them to function. As long as I burn the calories and sugar off....no worries.

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually, calories and sugar are good for you.You need them to function. As long as I burn the calories and sugar off....no worries.

You can get those from natural sugars in fruits - why put the rest of the crap you can't pronounce into your body? It's mind boggling.

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It helps me hit my macros for the day, also I like how it tastes and it makes me happy. Is there nothing healthy about being happy?

There is - but not to your body. Eating 10 Big Macs make people happy - is it healthy?

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
You can get those from natural sugars in fruits - why put the rest of the crap you can't pronounce into your body? It's mind boggling.

Because it tastes good and I enjoy it? If I can have 2 sodas a day, hit my calorie and macronutrient requirements without denying myself shit that I enjoy.. be fit, inshape, and healthy... why the fuck wouldn't I?

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok. But that doesn't mean soda doesn't have health benefits.

What's crap about it?

You have yet to answer that.

If you can tell me the health benefits of EVERY ingredient in Dr. Pepper - then I'll let it go and go buy a case myself.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you can tell me the health benefits of EVERY ingredient in Dr. Pepper - then I'll let it go and go buy a case myself.

:obama:

So you only eat foods that EVERY ingredient has a health benefit?

Are you daft?

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Curious...which macronutrient does Dr. Pepper fall under: carbohydrates, protein, or fats?

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:obama:

So you only eat foods that EVERY ingredient has a health benefit?

Are you daft?

That's what I am striving for. I grow a lot of my own food and purchase organic chicken and beef as I need. We live in an area in the mountains where I could live off everything natural/organic if I really WANTED to.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That's what I am striving for. I grow a lot of my own food and purchase organic chicken and beef as I need. We live in an area in the mountains where I could live off everything natural/organic if I really WANTED to.

So you're pissing your money away?

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So that settles it, you're stupid. If you think macronutrients is a muscle head term, you probably shouldn't be discussing nutrition with me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_macronutrients

I would love to, but you haven't said a thing - you just keep bad mouthing everything I and other say. I would love to learn more. But - I am not going to be submissive or subservient to you guys because you're no better than I. If you would actually tell me some worth while information I would be more than happy to learn.

And I know macronutrients provide calories or energy - just getting a rise out of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.