Running

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
Have you ever used this product? or just read about it and claimed its worthless? That makes sense. you wouldn't use it, so it must be junk. Got it.

carry on.

No I haven't not used that product.. because it's worthless. I don't use gadgets to train, especially ones with bullshit like calorie counters (don't work) or distance readers (also don't work).

Blood, sweat and tears is all I need.

Gadgets are for homos.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No I haven't not used that product.. because it's worthless. I don't use gadgets to train, especially ones with bullshit like calorie counters (don't work) or distance readers (also don't work).

Gadgets are for homos.

You're free to train how you want. What you do clearly works for you. kudos. People train/exercise differently...no cookie-cutter way...or we'd all smoke weed and be ripped.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Gadgets are for homos.

So I can cut your arms and legs off?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Gadgets are for homos.

So you have your tears as a cool down "drink". :deer:

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
You're free to train how you want. What you do clearly works for you. kudos. People train/exercise differently...no cookie-cutter way...or we'd all smoke weed and be ripped.

Hard work, works for everybody. It's the only thing that works. An overpriced watch has never took time off anybody's mile.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hard work, works for everybody. It's the only thing that works. An overpriced watch has never took time off anybody's mile.

I know plenty of runners who disagree. goal-oriented people need to see the progress. This is a tool to help. Just b/c it's not for you doesn't mean no one else should consider it.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
I know plenty of runners who disagree.

Such as? Times? How much did buying a watch improve their times? I'm curious now.

goal-oriented people need to see the progress.

No shit.

This is a tool to help. Just b/c it's not for you doesn't mean no one else should consider it.

Sure if they want to waste money, that's cool. I didn't say no one should consider it, I said it was a waste of money.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Such as? Times? How much did buying a watch improve their times? I'm curious now.

You'd have to ask them. I'm just getting started. I trust them more than I trust you at this point though. Maybe our friendship can grow to where I trust you as much as I do them. One can only hope.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
You'd have to ask them. I'm just getting started. I trust them more than I trust you at this point though. Maybe our friendship can grow to where I trust you as much as I do them. One can only hope.

You're the one claiming to know plenty of runners that disagree. If you know they disagree, explain.. don't be a tard.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Aren't you the guy smaller than my gf?

You're the one claiming to know plenty of runners that disagree. If you know they disagree, explain.. don't be a tard.

pot-kettle.jpg

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

they've said that their watches have helped them in their training. All the info I got. Sorry if it's not enough for me.

Now, I'm gonna waste my money on whatever the hell I want. It's my money. For some of us, we waste it on weed or steroids or something. for others, it's "gadgets". to each their own.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
they've said that their watches have helped them in their training. All the info I got. Sorry if it's not enough for me.

Now, I'm gonna waste my money on whatever the hell I want. It's my money. For some of us, we waste it on weed or steroids or something. for others, it's "gadgets". to each their own.

Cool, then you should post about it on the internet, and then get butthurt when somebody says you wasted your money.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably for the best when you're the same size as a pre-teen girl.

Haha, dude my picture is right there for you too masterbate too. I post my picture and what I posted earlier because I am confortbale with where I am in life and don't need to validate myself by being a complete dick to people, via the internet, who are trying to better themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.