Running

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatever. I am done with this discussion until we get back on track. X, I'll apologize for all the shit people gave you in this thread, just because it's the internet doesn't mean you're not dealing with real people. And posters in here forget that. People need to learn to control themselves.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
i didn't get butthurt and act like a bitch. i disagreed. you started calling names and being captain supreme-o. It's ok. I forgive you.

I said literally one word..."Why" and was labeled a "know it all".

No one called you a name initially.

STFU.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure stating a fact, that the Map my run app isn't $80, qualifies as an opinion.

Your watch sucks and was a complete waste of money.

My watch is no more a waste of money than super-phones w/ super apps. but, it's your money, spend it how you want. Thanks for looking out for my well-being, though.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I actually didn't get butthurt, you were spamming my visitor messages. I get numerous pm's a day from people asking for workout advice and it was annoying to have notifications from your Special person ass posting some youtube video on my page. I didn't ask anybody to ban you.. they took that upon themselves because nobody likes you.

True story

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I said literally one word..."Why" and was labeled a "know it all".

No one called you a name initially.

STFU.

nah, I'm good. you were labeled as a know it all b/c of your history on this board. not that one post.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My watch is no more a waste of money than super-phones w/ super apps.
Umm actually it is. A "super phone" actually does what it should make calls, receieve texts, etc.

Your watch doesn't count calories accurately, the GPS will be off for a host of reasons, the pedometer likely sucks too. Those things are a waste.

At leas the free/cheap app you shove onto a phone will do it just as badly, perhaps better, for cheaper.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
nah, I'm good. you were labeled as a know it all b/c of your history on this board. not that one post.

Is it bad to know everything?

Also, nice backtrack from saying someone called you a name you clueless twit.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I actually didn't get butthurt, you were spamming my visitor messages. I get numerous pm's a day from people asking for workout advice and it was annoying to have notifications from your Special person ass posting some youtube video on my page. I didn't ask anybody to ban you.. they took that upon themselves because nobody likes you.
My mom likes me. Deal with it.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Umm actually it is. A "super phone" actually does what it should make calls, receieve texts, etc.

Your watch doesn't count calories accurately, the GPS will be off for a host of reasons, the pedometer likely sucks too. Those things are a waste.

At leas the free/cheap app you shove onto a phone will do it just as badly, perhaps better, for cheaper.

I don't have a super phone....just a phone that sends txts and makes calls. no apps.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't have a super phone....just a phone that sends txts and makes calls. no apps.

Then use a free pedometer tool online before your runs(like googles). You don't need an app. You need a computer and to not be Special person.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is it bad to know everything?

Also, nice backtrack from saying someone called you a name you clueless twit.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21676&p=577655&viewfull=1#post577655

there's where he called me a name. but it's ok, I forgave him.

you two are like super friends!!!

Super_Friends.jpg

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd like to appreciate FT and RS for giving free financial advice. It's helpful, and noted!

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ohhhhh the know-it-all thing. that's not name-calling, that's complimenting. you took it as a compliment.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would think calling someone a "know it all" would constitute.

I shouldn't be shocked by your idiocy, seeing as you just spent $80 on a watch to run with.

lol, thanks for telling me how to spend my money friend!

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
common misconception...but thanks anyways!

Yeah, kind of like how spending $80 on a watch is worthwhile investment for a runner who is just starting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.