Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm a fan. Budget friendly grocery shopping. Those Amish assholes at fareway have a great meat counter though.

I'm not amish.

But I am an asshole :D

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's not a comeback, your juice cleanse was one of the most Special person things I've ever heard of. Srs.

My 800 odd posts at VSN weren't Special person :troll:

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I minored in psychology srs. You're probably the most defensive person I've ever met, for somebody who just started doing something.
I'm thinking of majoring or minor ing in that actually, is it worth it? What kinda jobs can you get out of it? And how long does it take to finish school with that as a major? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not a comeback, your juice cleanse was one of the most Special person things I've ever heard of. Srs.

You need to just cut it now - you're "contributions" to this thread are Special person and weak. I have made major strides in weight loss and muscle gain - and I'm getting ready to do another master cleanse starting Wednesday - so go fuck yourself dumb shit.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
fisch thanking RosettaIAmStoned posts. :smh:

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
You need to just cut it now - you're "contributions" to this thread are Special person and weak. I have made major strides in weight loss and muscle gain - and I'm getting ready to do another master cleanse starting Wednesday - so go fuck yourself dumb shit.

That's cool. I've made bigger strides in the last 4 months than you've made in your entire life and I've never cleansed anything. So who's really dumb?

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
I'm thinking of majoring or minor ing in that actually, is it worth it? What kinda jobs can you get out of it? And how long does it take to finish school with that as a major? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

I don't know, I don't have a job with it. I liked it because it's fascinating to me.

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's cool. I've made bigger strides in the last 4 months than you've made in your entire life and I've never cleansed anything. So who's really dumb?

Again...GTFO. Your "advise" is absurd and useless. Please go hangout at "'roids are us" or some other useless muscle-head site. You contribute nothing to CCS - so please leave.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I minored in psychology srs. You're probably the most defensive person I've ever met, for somebody who just started doing something.

You've read 20 posts I've made on a msg board, and I'm the most defensive person you've ever met?

interesting.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Capt Serious has the best sigs on this website.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Most of them have been defensive. So, yeah.

really? which ones are defensive? the ones where i disagree w/ you?

look, friend, we can co-exist here...even if we disagree. ppl disagree all the time. it's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.