Running

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
we should all go for a nice run together!

25sae6h.gif

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I actually called you out for being defensive. Reading comprehension ftw.

Reading comprehension indeed. You said I called people names, then called people 'tards' and someone else a 'homo'.

poorly played, mauer.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
Reading comprehension indeed. You said I called people names, then called people 'tards' and someone else a 'homo'.

poorly played, mauer.

Good job continuing to fail at comprehension. You are a tard, as well as defensive and insecure. I'm a prick that calls people names all the time, I haven't stepped out of character, I got to you and you got butthurt.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good job continuing to fail at comprehension. You are a tard, as well as defensive and insecure. I'm a prick that calls people names all the time, I haven't stepped out of character, I got to you and you got butthurt.

yup. I've lost sleep 3 straight nights. You're winning.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344448774.094466.jpg
So at the risk of being made of and ridiculed I guess I ll post this pic, I personal bested in my 3 mile run, was pretty happy :) thoughts? Criticisms? Trolls?

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today I ran a thing called the 2-1-1. You run 2 miles and try and get 12 minutes or less. Then you take a 6 minute break and then run 1 mile and try and get under 6 minutes. Then another 6 minute break and finally one last mile and try for under 6 minutes again. I did fairly well for being on vacation before this and not getting to train really. 2 mile was under 12:30, 1st one mile was in the 7:30's and my last mile was in the low 7:00's.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today I ran a thing called the 2-1-1. You run 2 miles and try and get 12 minutes or less. Then you take a 6 minute break and then run 1 mile and try and get under 6 minutes. Then another 6 minute break and finally one last mile and try for under 6 minutes again. I did fairly well for being on vacation before this and not getting to train really. 2 mile was under 12:30, 1st one mile was in the 7:30's and my last mile was in the low 7:00's.

Great job DP! Glad you did well! Keep pushing to get to those goals buddy!

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I remember my XC days in high school.. good times.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wasn't responding to you.. I was just saying.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol I would hate running something like that, but good job nonetheless. I doubt I could run a mile in under 8 minutes (hate distance running) no matter how hard I tried.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol @ 359 calories burned in 23 minutes. Exactly why x-factor's watch was a waste of money.

lol. you all I should just use a free app. Someone does, and it isn't accurate, and you say that's why my watch was a waste of money....even though it was the free app that said that, and not my watch.

hahahahaha. excellent.

Last edited:

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
lol. you all I should just use a free app. Someone does, and it isn't accurate, and you say that's why my watch was a waste of money....even though it was the free app that said that, and not my watch.

hahahahaha. excellent.

You missed the point, because you are stupid. Electronic calorie counters are not accurate, including your $80 pile of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.