Russel Wilson asks Seahawks to modify play where he's tackled by six players at once

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
https://sports.theonion.com/russell-wilson-asks-seahawks-to-modify-play-where-he-s-1828976379

SEATTLE—Expressing some reservations about allowing the defense instant, unfettered access to the backfield, Russell Wilson asked the Seahawks Tuesday to modify a read-pass-option play where he’s immediately tackled by six players after receiving the snap. “I’m happy to run whatever the coaching staff draws up, but I think we can adjust this play a little so I can take more than three steps without getting pounded into the turf,” said Wilson, explaining to his coaches that perhaps one of the Seahawks’ offensive lineman could attempt to stand in the way of the oncoming pass rushers. “There is a lot to like about this play, but we could try working in some play-action or a quick slant pass before the pocket dissolves and I’m hit from three different angles. At the very least, we should only call the plays where I get sacked before I can start my progression reads a few times per game.” At press time Pete Carroll had heeded his quarterback’s advice and drawn up a new play where Wilson scrambles left and right multiple times and then throws the ball out of bounds.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Gotta love you some ONION!!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is weak. Negs should abound.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is weak. Negs should abound.

At least we got a mention but I'd like them to roast us.

[video=youtube_share;nYDiggEp-hw]https://youtu.be/nYDiggEp-hw[/video]

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Shouldnt this thread be in the Village Idiot Forum?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Over/Under on number of sacks against the Seahawks? I say 4.5 and taking the over