1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I wished we could see more of each before I can give a real answer

mecha

Liked Posts:
2021 preseason.

have fun mulling over one of the biggest non-issues of a lifetime.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cohen. Then Pierce. I wonder what it looks like with Lazor calling plays with a healthy Cohen.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What happened to Patterson?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cohen. Then Pierce. I wonder what it looks like with Lazor calling plays with a healthy Cohen.

Wondering the same thing, but I have to say, there were several camera shots today that showed what looked like Nagy calling the plays. Hard to tell with the facemask, but it looked like it. Has anyone confirmed recently that Lazor is still in fact calling the plays?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Wondering the same thing, but I have to say, there were several camera shots today that showed what looked like Nagy calling the plays. Hard to tell with the facemask, but it looked like it. Has anyone confirmed recently that Lazor is still in fact calling the plays?
Twitter said that Nagy had a play sheet...

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Cohen just doesn't like running threw the inside holes and makes for a better WR, Everything is to the sidelines with his runs

baredown

Liked Posts:
Monty’s backup for 2021 likely isn’t on the current roster. Need to invest a mid-round pick on a quality RB who projects to a 20-25 carry a game type. This season’s turnaround has to have shown even to Nagy that his offense dies or lives on the ability to run the ball.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Monty’s backup for 2021 likely isn’t on the current roster. Need to invest a mid-round pick on a quality RB who projects to a 20-25 carry a game type. This season’s turnaround has to have shown even to Nagy that his offense dies or lives on the ability to run the ball.

Nah....Just sign a rb for cheap in FA. We need to save those draft picks for linemen/qb/wr(IF arob leaves), and ILB/Edge.

I would love phillip lindsay. I can't imagine he gets a big payday since he's hurt every game.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe during the broadcast they had talked to Nagy and Lazor and it was mentioned Lazor was till calling the plays.
I wouldn't be surprised in Nagy still has input though.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You haven’t seen enough of Cohen running straight for the sidelines on every play?
I watched Cohen in college. I gotta believe it's the play calling. I doubt he continues running sideways, but would like to see it with a different person other than Nagy calling plays.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I watched Cohen in college. I gotta believe it's the play calling. I doubt he continues running sideways, but would like to see it with a different person other than Nagy calling plays.
Ummmmm...what play is called head straight to the sideline..don’t try to cut upfield?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
They may have that with Pierce. No one knows. He was a damn good back in college.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Pierce has touched the ball 5 times and has a TD, and looks fast.....
We are headed into the biggest game of the season, and there is no way you can trust him to have any substantial touches, but if they would have given him more opportunities, perhaps we could have had a nice one two punch, instead we have a WR with 60 run touches :mad: