Ryan Pace 2021 Pre-Draft Press Conference | Chicago Bears

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As always with anytime Ryan Pace speaks, I'll be setting the O/U on "fired ups."

In a pre-draft press conference, I'm going with 11.
What about collaboration?

Ryan Pace is like a walking Corporate jargon buzz word. It's like each year he adds a new buzz word and incorporates it with previous years.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
He mentioned BPA twice, smart way to approach it, but I'm in the camp of "QB no matter what"

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
"How do the top 5 QBs in this draft compare to top QBs in past Drafts?"

"Well, theres depth, weve been able to take advantage of great depth, like Tarik and Mooney on Day 3."

Aaaand i'm out.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I know many posters hate Pace, but I think he has one of the more meticulous draft processes in the league. I also think he anticipates, better than most, the grades other teams put on players which is why he done better in the later rounds. He will wait on a player that he has a higher grade on because he anticipates that other teams don't value that player as highly.

Also, an interesting take on "value line" regarding trading up or down, which may come into play this year.

I was suprised that Nagy had any input on taking Jaylon Johnson.

Not much info really but a few tidbits here or there.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He mentioned BPA twice, smart way to approach it, but I'm in the camp of "QB no matter what"

If he doesn't draft a QB there's gonna be torches and pitchforks at Halas Hall.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to punch that cunt in his cunt face

Liked Posts:
I know many posters hate Pace, but I think he has one of the more meticulous draft processes in the league. I also think he anticipates, better than most, the grades other teams put on players which is why he done better in the later rounds. He will wait on a player that he has a higher grade on because he anticipates that other teams don't value that player as highly.

Also, an interesting take on "value line" regarding trading up or down, which may come into play this year.

I was suprised that Nagy had any input on taking Jaylon Johnson.

Not much info really but a few tidbits here or there.
All of that is a moot point if he can’t pick the right guy for the most important position on the field - QB.