Ryan Pace win loss record by season (He bad)

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Let's just say we were going to go super budget.

-- Get a RG in the 2nd round to replace Long. You might get the 2nd best one in the draft.
-- Gamble on Burton being healthy and closer to '18 than '19.
-- With the new coaches, you should at least be able to get something outta the middle o-line of Daniels/Whitehair/Rookie.
-- Perhaps Montgomery and the new coaches could get him running up the middle with that line.
-- Spend the 2nd pick on BPA - if Eason is there, take him - or get one of the WRs if it's so deep this year.

**We gotta do something about Cohen, he cannot be the focus of the offense any longer. Nagy should get fired if that happens again.
Cohen just needs to go away. It’s better for everybody involved. I might be leaning towards a vet RG over a rookie because youth on the OL is a double edged sword. Look at how Daniels seemed almost outclassed at times this season. Moving along with just Burton and the other scrubs should get Pace fired. He needs to watch the SB and see how crucial a TE is to this offense. Burton can’t be the only NFL TE on roster next season.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Offensively he’s pretty awful. I’d say he’s in the bottom 5 in that department

He’s definitely better defensively but I wouldn’t call him awful offensively. A-Rob was a huge get. Whitehair has been good and Daniel is still a TBD. Hard to really grade the OL with Nagy in charge because everyone completely fell off when he got here.

Ant miller looks promising. Cohen, Howard, and Montgomery are all solid. He whiffed on Mitch but he wasn’t the only guy to pass on Watson and Mahomes. Whiffed on white but who knows how he would have progressed if it wasn’t for injuries.

Shaheen was an awful pick. Honestly, paces worst pick, IMO. Such a huge reach. At least Mitch was highly regarded. Shaheen has always been a chipotle eating oaf.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This by far is the dumbest propace argument I have heard. I can't kick a field goal but I expect parkey to make a 40 yard fg. I can't do surgery but I expect my doctor not to accidentally cut a vein. I can't fly a plane but I expect my pilot to not fly a plane into the Atlantic ocean. There is nothing wrong to expect someone to be good at their craft. He is getting paid millions of dollars to be good. Asking arm chair gms if they can do it better is a weak argument. Seriously what is it about pace that he has so many nut huggers? I never saw that much support for ja or Emery.
Well, it isn’t any dumber than any post you have made.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
He’s definitely better defensively but I wouldn’t call him awful offensively. A-Rob was a huge get. Whitehair has been good and Daniel is still a TBD. Hard to really grade the OL with Nagy in charge because everyone completely fell off when he got here.

Second bolded refutes the first bolded.

Since Pace hired Nagy to run the offense, then it is very logical to evaluate Pace as "awful offensively".