Saad gets first crack at 2nd line center?

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Pirri gets snubbed again?

Trade the poor kid and watch him be a PPG player on another team.

CHAMPS!!!

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
http://www.chicagonow.com/red-light...-to-watch-this-blackhawks-pre-season/#image/6

"Brandon Pirri - The Hawks 2nd line center spot has been an enigma since before most Chicagoans were watching hockey."

Uh... Troy Murray? Tom Lysiak - just to name 2 .... jeez I hate these fools who act like just because they don't know the history of the team, that then it doesn't exist.

Try reading a stinking book or something, or maybe just get some respect for the team's history. It is actually what it is all about, itsn't it?

Rhetorical question.

____

However, considering that no one on the team outside of last season has been a ppg guy - how exactly can you say that about a guy who wasn't even that in the AHL ???

It makes no sense.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
http://www.chicagonow.com/red-light...-to-watch-this-blackhawks-pre-season/#image/6

"Brandon Pirri - The Hawks 2nd line center spot has been an enigma since before most Chicagoans were watching hockey."

Uh... Troy Murray? Tom Lysiak - just to name 2 .... jeez I hate these fools who act like just because they don't know the history of the team, that then it doesn't exist.

Try reading a stinking book or something, or maybe just get some respect for the team's history. It is actually what it is all about, itsn't it?

Rhetorical question.

____

However, considering that no one on the team outside of last season has been a ppg guy - how exactly can you say that about a guy who wasn't even that in the AHL ???

It makes no sense.

Huh? He makes perfect sense.... "before most Chicagoans were watching hockey"

Most weren't before the last couple years.

Fucking A on Tapatalk

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Rhetorical question.

____

It makes no sense.

It's Jay Zawaski. Maybe you don't know of him but he was a gofer for Mike Murphy on the Score 670. I guess he's attempting to be a hockey hack much like Jesse Rodgers. Take it for it's worth....and it ain't worth a lot.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
As for Pirri, getting injured at this biggest opportunity of his life is bad damn luck.

Personally I think Saad fits in better on the third line in a "Ladd" type of role with TT playing Havlat, but to each his own. The kid more then earned the right to pivot two great players and is defensively responsible. I like Morin playing next to Toews which would put 4 million dollar Bickell down to the third line. That's fantastic depth.

CHAMPS!!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Per all the beat reporters on Twitter, Saad was back at LW today against the Wings and that experiment sounds like it's over.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Pirri has one more chance to prove himself.........

CHAMPS!!!