Saad's Injury ... Concussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Q said after the game last night that Saad's injury "isn't too serious" which is usually Q-speak for that player missing a game or two. I believe it was reported earlier today that Saad did not make the trip to Philly for Tuesday's game.

Now, this report comes from Blackhawks Blog The Committed Indian:
Did a little digging, Saad is being held out for precautionary reasons due to a suspected concussion. Hasn't had one before, wants to play.

Yeah, it's a blog, so I'm not expecting everyone to believe it. But I will say that this blog has been around for about a decade now and it sells programs outside the UC (as it has for the last 5-6 years, I believe). So if there's any blog with an inside source, it's this one.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Will be interesting to see if they were just being precautionary of if this is serious.

With Kaner out you would think if he is ok he comes back the very next game. They probably knew tonights game was going to be dirty and decided to let Saad skip it. If he plays next game, its just his first concussion and they gave him lots of time, it will be ok.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
whats the status here?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Sadd played on Tuesday night so I think we can close up this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.